Do you have any "The One That Got Away" stories?

I do. We would smiled at each other every time we saw each other. We never talked. I was scared to approach her. One day it was the perfect time to approach her. I got nervous and didn't say anything. Never saw her after that. She was the only girl to ever show such blatant signs of attraction. It will take a while to get over her. Any stories?

Most Helpful Girl

• Yeah, a few stories sadly. The most recent one was a few years ago when I really liked this guy who also really liked me as well. I never got to tell him my feelings because I was too shy, as he was as well. So time passed and suddenly, him and his family ended up moving to the other end of the country for better work and I never spoke to him again :/

And oh yeah, the story that hurt the most: I nearly fell in love with a classmate, and he really liked me back. This is probably the biggest crush I've had in my life. We just clicked. One day, he simply stopped coming to class. I eventually asked the teacher what happened to him and she said he had to leave for a family emergency to Vancouver. I never got to ask for his number or facebook :/ So upsetting, it saddened me for so long actually. We had even made a bet on the world ending on 2012 haha, he said it would and I said it wouldn't. He said when the time comes, we'd find out (: I was so sad on New Years that year, which also happens to be my birthday, lmao.

Wow, that's sad. Sorry

It's okay thank you, it's terrible, but I guess sometimes things just aren't meant to be

Most Helpful Guy

• Her parents wouldn't let us be together. It was university or me and she chose her life. She distanced herself and starting unconftronably crying when we saw each other. She asked for me back crying and couldn't let it go. We both sucked at communicating but those feelings were so intense. I always wonder how she is doing.. was about two years ago.

What Girls Said 2

• Sort of. But we never dated. We were just friends for over 3 1/2 years. I always wondered why he was the only guy that didn't seem so sexually interested in me. I assumed it was because he was very mature 'n' respectful for his age. But then I come to find out it was because he was gay. Still friends to this day. But I secretly wish we could be more. But it's just constant wishful thinking.

• I'm the one that got away in my situation lol!

That's the way to look at it 👍

What Guys Said 0