Think I should have went for a kiss?

Met a girl for the first time in real life. We met online. Went to her place to chill, do some drinking and smoking. Her friends were there and we had fun. I like her. Anyways, we sat next to eachother while watching tv with her friends, our legs and arms touching and stuff, didn't get to the point of cuddling but if the night went on I know for sure we would have. Unfortunately I had to leave way earlier than I would have liked. She says wants to see me again and I wanna see her. But on the way out I didn't kiss her. Her friends were there so it felt a bit awkward. I felt like I could have and should have. If we had gotten to a point of blatant cuddling instead of like... kinda moving our legs over nonchalantly to touch eachothers legs together, I would have felt way more brave.

Most Helpful Girl

• I wouldn't have if friends were there, but she probably wanted you too. Invite her to do something just the two of you. If she is flirting and smiling, then at the end of the night kiss her.

Most Helpful Guy

• You could have YES!! Always go for the kiss mate. Not forcefully but move in part way and hesitate to notice her reaction if either positive to continue or negative ( you have bad breath) gtfo style.

But maybe you'll get a Moment of truth paaaart 2.

What Girls Said 1

• all you did was just make her like you more! so you're good! just ask her out on a date alone and go from there. let your natural instinct kick in.

What Guys Said 3

• I think you did the right thing. I would not have kissed her with all the friends there either.

• Mmm. I think so, but the friends were there too. I am not sure about her reaction to it. How about when you see each other again, you ask her to kiss her.

• You did the right thing. If there wasn't enough time for cuddles there was no build up for a kiss in my opinion. Plus friends were there. If you had kissed it would've been weird.

My thoughts exactly lol. I'm glad other people think the same thing lol