Am I just Unlikeable?

I really want to be in a relationship. I've tried talking to girls I like, and girls I don't even know. I've been told to wait but nothing is happening and it just really sucks when all of my friends are in relationships and I'm just left out and feel alone all the time.

Most Helpful Girl

• wouldn't say your unlikeable; perhaps you haven't found the right person to have a good conversation with and that gets you. You usually know when they are a keeper, get a good feeling about them :)

I'll talk to them for a while and it starts to seem nice and then nothing ever happens. they always just start ignoring me after a couple of days and it just gets harder to try again every time

Don't force it, just let things happen naturally; if you feel like you guys are getting along well, ask her out somewhere. If you guys are drifting away, don't force yourselves to make things better. If it was meant to happen then it would :) No worries, plenty more girls out there for you!

Most Helpful Guy

• Difficult to tell whether you're a friendly or creepy person without knowing you.

Often, one's own perception of themselves is inaccurate. If you think you are friendly, witty and hilarious, you're probably not. Try asking a close and trusted friend on their opinion of you social skills. That might open up some insight into how other see you.

The other thing to note is that at your age, guys almost always have to make the first move. You can't just wait and expect something to happen. You need to meet girls and gain their trust before they'll consider dating you.

One of the most common mistake young guys make is obsessively chasing after a girl by being too nice, and letting her step all over you. Trust me, it is not an endearing quality in the eyes of a woman. I've had more success with women when I just act normal around them (maybe a little extra friendly and flirty), vs bending over backward to their every whim. That means don't offer to pick up the bill if it's not a date, don't offer to ferry them everywhere in your car, don't get them extravagant presents early on in the relationship. This often pressures the girls too much... they obviously know you like them, but they don't know if they like you back. And the pressure is enough to make them reject you before they've decided.

However, if you're casual and just fun to be around, girls and other people will open up to you, assuming you have competent social skills to not be awkward about everything.

Lose the blue hair too. You look like a fucking tool with it.

What Girls Said 0

What Guys Said 4

• You should invest in a friend mate. Someone will come along sure enough, as for now, you should just focus on yourself.

• Sometimes life just sucks for a while

• Sameee

• No. Just unllucky right now.