Would you date someone like my friend?

She's just an amazing girl in my opinion and she really wants a boyfriend but doesn't have one!! lol just wondering if you guys of gag would date a girl like her haha :P

She...
-is caring
-is affectionate
-is selfless
-is playful
-is thoughtful
-is feminine but is not high maintenance and can participate in activities for guys (like sports, video games, etc.) (btw, she loves football for some reason haha)
-is short (she is 5'3")
-loves to make other people happy
-loves hugs and cuddling
-is told that she's pretty and cute by other people
-is shy at first but also knows how to have fun

If I really try to think of a weakness of hers, is that she's a little sensitive at times, like she gets happy and sad easily sometimes, and might be a taaaaad bit clingy at times. But otherwise she's great :P

She's 17, and she's single and has never had a serious relationship before but totally is looking forward to having one!!

Thanks guys!!!

Most Helpful Guy

• If her age wasn't an issue I'd enjoy taking her out on a date and really getting to know her. She sounds dreamy! Almost a little too unbelievable...

What Guys Said 16

• For me, only two things are important. 1) Am I attracted to her and her to me 2) do we connect - in other words can we be present with each other. In the moment, communicating, understanding...

If that is good, then nothing else matters that much, because the above is VERY hard to find.

• She sounds great and I think most guys would give her a chance if you take her age out of the question.

• I would but I have an ug mug. Also have trust issues with girls. They love to lie to me or at least withhold the truth/info. None the less she sounds pretty amazing.

• I would say that i would take her out, look deep through her personality, hear her thoughts about subjects that we both like. The way she shares her stuff, her micro-expressions towards me... The most important to me in a woman, is to know her goals, and ''I'' must be a boyfriend, not a goal, like an achievement, i think you know, anyways, that's it... I hope your friend is strong enough with coping with loneliness, because it really takes time to know someone worth the shot!!

• If she was old enough, absolutely! She's my kind of girl!

• I would if I was closer to 17.

• She sounds wonderful! But don't let her date just any guy that comes her way, don't let her get overwhelmed with the affection a new guy gives her make sure he's right for her, And don't rush into any thing.

• Yes, she sounds good!

• Sweet, dating goals for most guys

• most people ask questions for their friends are asking for themselves.

• No, because she's 17. If she was 27 and I was looking to date, sure. Maybe. Does she have a good sense of humor?

• If she was a few years older.

• Why not but how does she look... Consider uploading a pic of her... just face at least

• Sounds Coolio dude

• Girls like that don't exist

• Yes, I'd love to date someone like that!

What Girls Said 0