Accidentally-on-purpose Kiss?

I heard someone say they made a kiss look accidental. How do you get a kiss to seem accidental? I like this girl, who sees me as a friend could this work? Have you ever made a kiss look accidental, if so please share how?

Most Helpful Girl

• Hahaha if it were me being kissed, I'd never believe it if you said it was an accident. Sorry dude, can't help ya.

Most Helpful Guy

• It will look accidental if she likes it. It will look deliberate if she doesn't like it.

What Girls Said 3

• If any guy was to "accidentally on purpose" kiss me, I will knee him in the stomach. And I will make it look like an accident.

• Most common one is asking a girl for a kiss on the cheek and then turning your head just as she's about to kiss your cheek... BUT, you shouldn't really be kissing anyone 'accidentally on purpose' now should you...

• Fall and be like "woaaaaah" while falling so you end up kissing her but like do it lightly not like a creep with full force.

Even though this whole idea is creepy. Happy Halloween I guess lmao.

What Guys Said 1