Virgins and Experience Level. Thoughts?

Okay so I'm an 18 year old virgin who has never been on a date, kissed a guy, and obviously not done any sexual act. God, is that embarrassing. I am a freshman in college, the place where sexualaltiy is explored, yet I feel like I will be judged so hard if I tell a guy that I am so inexperienced. I have my reasons though. I went to an all girls high school, I grew up Catholic, and I honestly think that fucking randoms isn't the most attractive thing. Oh, and I'm super tall. (6'3) SO I guess my question is what are your thoughts? Should I just find a guy willing to pop all of my cherries to get it over with, or should I wait? If you took interest in me, would you say , "forget about her, she doesn't know what she's doing" I dont know, I'm super self conscious on this subject. The worst part is, people assume I am experienced and I dont deny that I'm not. I go with the flow. Thanks For your time... I just need other peoples thoughts. Thanks

Most Helpful Guy

• You've got six years before you catch up to me lol. I think you should wait until you are in a relationship with someone you care about and who cares about you. Most guys actually prefer women to have as few sexual partners as possible while it isn't a deal breaker if you have a higher number.

Most Helpful Girl

• Hun, there's nothing wrong w being a virgin, and not having your first kiss yet. It actually makes you really special and one of a kind. I think its best for you to save it for the right one and not give it to someone who doesn't deserve it, or someone who doesn't like or want any kind of serious relationship w you. I was like you too, i never had my first kiss, or sex, just when im about to turn 19, thats when i started losing it to someone who was special to me, he's now my husband. Before i met him, a lot of guys admired and wanted to be w me because they all say that im one of a kind. Although there are some guys that would want a girl who has experienced, a majority of guys preferred girls who never had experience w any kind of sexual acts. Dont be like society, already losing their virgins. Plus, dont be ashamed, you should actually be proud of yourself that you're not like the rest, cause you're not. Sadly you dont see it as a fact.

What Guys Said 3

• With most guys I would say like the thought of a girl being inexperienced some guys even prefer it so no harm in waiting

• Get someone have sex with? That would be my advise and then maybe take the sex further into a relationship?

• Hun, there's nothing wrong with being a virgin. I like to take away the V Card

What Girls Said 0