It makes me mad and bothers me that I might never get pregnant?

Most Helpful Guy

• dont worry, guys will do anything.

Most Helpful Girl

• Are you sure? I sometimes think I won't because on the occasion that the chances should've been higher (i know stupid) I havent- so I wonder if i'm infertile etc. But make sure you get tested and all that before you go and assume you can't ever get pregnant.

What Guys Said 3

• Well, there is no guarantee that parenthood will be a positive and rewarding experience. Raising a child isn't all about birthdays, celebrations and fun times. There is a lot of turmoil, anxiety frustration. Having kids is also very expensive.

• Why not?

• Don't worry, I'll never get pregnant either.

That is because you're a guy and guys can't get pregnant and I'm a girl so I can get pregnant.

What does that mean?

no shit sherlock means: "well of course, dumbass"

What Girls Said 2

• You could always adopt. I've thought about that: if I'm too old for kids, or never meet the right person, or if a get some disease where they have to remove everything. Or find a guy with kids already if you're just looking for the experience. Or freeze your eggs. Or get a donor. There's lots of ways to overcome all sorts of scenarios.

I don't want to adopt I want my own biologal kids and to have sex to get them.

• Is there a biological problem?