Real or Weak Game?

A guy meets you in person 1 time and post on Facebook I think I met the one.
Is that really possible or is he running game?

Most Helpful Guy

• At your age its more likely to be then not to be. But if a guy is a player then he's a player. Look at his personality, give it time and see if he changes because, that's when you see who he really is if you stay around for a while. I see it as relationships go four way which is they are very short, they are kinda short with all the feelings there, they last a while and end, or they last forever but lasting forever is very hard to do and isn't that likely in this generation compared to our older generations.

Most Helpful Girl

• It does seem very cheesy to me. See how it goes in the next few days because this is too little information to go on.

What Guys Said 7

• Never believe anything a guy says that early on. And let's face it -- if he is serious, isn't that a little soon to be saying something like that? This doesn't mean that he's not a good guy or you shouldn't keep going out with him, but just don't give that Facebook post any weight.

• Possible. very quick but possible. He is saying that he "thinks" you are the one not that you ARE the one. Knowing if someone is the right person for you takes time, know that they have all the things on your list, doesn't take more than one date.

• That's somewhat stupid in my opinion.

• Its possible however improbable.. i mean iv been called the ONE many a times and well to me they are but one of many lol

• Totally possible or he might be running game. Or he might have met someone else.

• i think it is possible you should trust him

• Possibly Hollywood movies are getting real lol

What Girls Said 0