Would you date a coworker under these circumstances?

I have been working for this company for three months now. I’m sharing an office with this guy, so I see him pretty much all day. It’s clear that we are attracted to each other; he’s constantly flirting with me, making compliments, etc. We also have the same humor. He’s been saying that he wants to go out with me for a while now and I do like him and find him very attractive, but I’m just not sure. There’s so much on the line here. Especially since we have to share an office.

Most Helpful Guy

• I would try not to honestly. There's plenty of people out there that you can find other than in your workplace.

Most Helpful Girl

• Yes, Indeed, pretty Seed... Nursing and Nurturing like Mother Nature may or may have been Intended, could End up, Ending. Life is a Gamble, never any Guarantee.
    Continue to Take it Slow with this Joe. I am Enjoying Seeing Something that just May be a Potential "Something Special" with this Amazing chemistry.
    However, First step into 'Wants to go out with me, could 'End up' to be Awkward around that Water Cooler, no doubt, until those Door close at Finally, Five.
    But on another Softer note, no Sour, in some Hour, go Out as "Co-workers" who with Many go Out and About and Hang out, and take those First Baby steps in Remaining these Two Good Friends First.
    I like this Idea and who Knows.. Along with 'Something Special, that could Bloom with this Magical Seed having been Planted, a new Life and new Job, for One or Both of You.
    Good luck. xx

What Guys Said 10

• Not recommended. Someone should relocate first. Plus you'll see each other all the d*** time, whether it works out or not.

• No way. I'm done messing with coworkers that I might have to see again some day after things end.

• I heard it from a friend that it is not good to date a co worker, she mentioned " you should not eat where you shit" ... it's not a really good idea dating a co worker as you never know the future uncertainties.

• I wouldn't. These things rarely end well.

• Nope because I don't shit where I eat

• Don't date unless you both work on different shifts or companies in the future

• Yes.

• Never date a coworker because if something goes wrong it will burn you both

• nah. i dont recommend it.

• Nope

What Girls Said 3

• You should just follow rules of contract. You are here to work and nothing else. These office romances are pointless.

• I wouldn't date a coworker in any circumstances. It'd just get very messy and it's usually not worth it anyway. However if you think he's worth it then go for it

• Ask yourself this. Is it really worth risking your job and your reputation over?