How would you feel if the guy you had a thing with was always liking other girls pictures on social media?

the guy and i are long distance, but we have a thing. he's never posted a pic with me, and he doesn't always like all my pics, but he always likes other girls pictures and posts. should this bother me or is it normal behaviour for a 19 year old guy?

What Guys Said 0

What Girls Said 2

• My boyfriend doesn't really "like" other girls pictures and when he does, it's hardly ever and always a picture that I could see why he'd "like" (like a close friend from school graduating or engaged etc). It doesn't bother me and I don't care for it. However, I wouldn't like a guy liking another girl's pictures ALL the time. That makes no sense to me why you'd do that.

• I wouldn't worry too much about this. I'm doing long distance with my boyfriend of 7 months and he likes other girls pictures too. It really means nothing, at the end of the day, it's just a like.