Ladies, If a guy is attractive - but short would you date him?

• Yes
    69% (31)67% (16)68% (47)Vote
  • No
    31% (14)33% (8)32% (22)Vote
And you are? I'm a GirlI'm a Guy

0|0
20|2

Most Helpful Guy

Most Helpful Girl

• Omg people on gag seem obsessed with guys' heights. The defining trait I'd be looking for is a good personality. So yes if he was short and had a great personality I would find him attractive and date him.

0|0
    0|0

What Guys Said 1

• They will

0|0
    0|0

What Girls Said 19

• Of course. What's with the flurry of short questions over the past week? I'm beginning to think whether pink or blue anon asking, it's the same short guy.

1|1
    0|0
  • Yea, I would. Guys think they're short, and it's like... you may not be 6'0, but if you're taller than me, you're not short to me.

2|0
    0|0
  • Depends on the personality of course.
    I don't understand why so many women are picky about height. Sure, it's nice if he's taller than you, but whether he's close in height to you or shorter it shouldn't matter...

1|0
    0|0
  • It would depend on how short, I guess.

1|0
    0|0
  • Yes and no. If the good looking guy happens to have a nasty attitude or can't get along well with me, I suppose there's no point dating. I would totally go for a down to earth, average looking person who shares the same interests as I do :)

0|0
    0|0
    • 1mo

I ain't tall myself, so I'm less likely to mind as well.

• yes if single
    and if very attractive, I'll give his face a topless motorboating

0|1
    0|0
  • If he's shorter than me, no. If he's considered short by societies standard but still taller than me, i would, I'm 5'4.

0|0
    0|0
  • Of course no. Don't pay attention to the results, being shorter than 6' is a huge turn off for most girls.

1|1
    0|0
  • Yep I would. There's this guy I have a crush on and he's like one inch taller than me.

1|0
    0|0
  • yes!

0|0
    0|0
  • Depends how short he is. I'm only 5 ft so if he's close in height to me than nope

0|0
    0|0
  • I did but I won't

0|0
    0|0
  • Of course

0|0
    0|0
  • ... Never thought of it, but probably yes. There are far more important things than this.

0|0
    0|0
  • No because I'm already tall myself, so it would look a bit weird. Especially when I'd wear heels, and almost all of my footwear is heels lol.

0|0
    0|0
  • As long as he's not shorter than me (I'm 5'2) then I don't care. But looks wouldn't be what makes me date a shorter guy than I ordinarily would, it'd be him as a person.

0|0
    0|0
  • Why not?

0|0
    0|0
  • Height is not super important to me. My boyfriend is only a few inches taller than me.

0|0
    0|0
  • Short? Im not sure where you draw the line for short vs not short. For me below 5'6" is a no go. But since im only 5'2" then that isn't so short for me.

1|1
    0|0
    • 1mo

Despite being so short yourself you say below 5'6 is a no go
      Women have it so easy sometimes

• 1mo

@itsmultilevel

Yeah, i get what you are saying and really i wouldn't break out a measuring tape or anything like that, but i do want to "feel" that he is significantly larger than me height wise. 5'6" is just a guess... and also happens to be the height of the shortest guy I've ever dated.