If a girl was really cute, had a college degree and a single mom to one kid would u date her?

• Yes
    50% (7)60% (29)58% (36)Vote
  • No
    50% (7)40% (19)42% (26)Vote
And you are? I'm a GirlI'm a Guy

0|1
0|19

Most Helpful Guy

• No. I'm not old enough or financially stable enough to be supporting a family, and even when I am I would rather the child be my own.

1|1
    0|0

What Guys Said 18

• You didn't mention her employment status. Where is the father?

0|1
    0|0
  • Starting a relationship with the woman may be also starting a relationship with the kid. I'd have to make sure I liked the kid first.

0|0
    0|0
  • Nah way too much hassle to be honest. Probably won't be an issue when I'm much older but right now I'd just rather not bother with taking care of someone else's kid.

1|1
    0|0
  • I answered yes, but there's a lot of other factors to consider; the father, for example. How compatible we were, distance, etc. But all things being equal, on just the criteria you specified, yes, I would.

0|0
    0|0
  • Yup. Sure would. Someone's got to date single moms. Men shouldn't ignore them just because they have a kid, but it does make it WAY WAY WAY harder. I've never had a truly successful relationship with a woman that has a kid. I actually refuse to meet kids because the relationships never work.

0|0
    0|0
  • No...

0|0
    0|0
  • im not sure if i could be a father to a kid i didn't have a relationship to from birth or at least from a really early age. Its just such a critical time period. But that being said definitely dont want that responsibulity any time soon.

0|0
    0|0
  • Yes. Kid or not that doesn't mean she's not worth dating. I would be that guy and step in to father the child regardless.

0|0
    0|0
  • I might since I have kids already too

0|0
    0|0
  • Heeeeeeelll no, i dont need no baby momma drama gurl dayum

0|0
    0|0
  • Yeah I would.

0|0
    0|0
  • Yes sure wouldn't be a problem :D

0|0
    0|0
  • yeah would date her...

0|0
    0|0
  • Yes...

0|0
    0|0
  • not really. i don't like kids.

0|0
    0|0
  • That's a lot of baggage.

0|0
    0|0
  • Does she have tons of student loan debt then?

As long as the kid was normal then it would be fine.

0|0
    0|0
  • Nope I would not

0|0
    0|0

What Girls Said 0

No girls shared opinions.