How to be a priority for him again?

I gave him too much attention, I told him that I needed him and liked him. Before that he tried to win my heart but now he thinks that he's won and I am not his priority anymore but an option.

He doesn't spend so much time with me, he flirts with other girls when I am there and sometimes ignores my texts though I know he always checks his phone.

Don't say things like that "forget him", "probably he's busy", "your fault"...
I need your advice.
How to be his priority again?

1mo More opinions?

Most Helpful Guy

• Okay, from the sound of things he made the fist moves on you. This shows that he at least had and probably still has interest in you. You may have come off a little strong and possible scared him, but I don't think that is the case seeing as he is very comfortable around you. Now, I assume you two are bf/gf, if not then I can see where he might feel you are just very close friends for the time being, and not necessarily willing to go out of his way beyond what he would do for his friends. But assuming you are, you should bring this up to him. Now, be careful, because you don't want to make false accusations or jump to conclusions. I know that I personally sometimes have a tendency to do this myself. If you tow are bf/gf, you should be able to openly discus this. You could start it by saying, "So recently I have been noticing that you seem to be paying less attention to me, and was just wondering what that is all about." This way, he has a chance to explain himself before any accusations are made. In this same conversation, you should also be open with your thoughts. As hard as it may be, tell him how you feel about him and ask him how he feels about you. It is important that you are on the same page. Once both of your feelings are out in the open, you will know exactly how he feels. Sometimes the best way is just to ask him directly, because that is how you know you are in a healthy and stable relationship; when you can open conversation.

Most Helpful Girl

• Definitely know how you feel! This is something that happens to me majority of the time with guys, however just gotta learn how to play your cards right ;)
    Id recommend firstly just take a break and separate yourself from him for a bit to get yourself together and find stuff to do to preoccupy yourself. When you start texting him again, hold back on how frequently you text him. So perhaps text him every 2 or 3 hours? But the key here is to make your texts have more quality rather than quantity. Spark his interest with something his interested in, tease him and be playful and flirty! He will start texting you more and more because he likes the conversation. When he starts putting in effort, you can start putting in a little effort. So if his texting you every hour, text him every two hours. If his texting you every 10 minutes, you text him every 30 minutes. If he starts pulling back, you pull back.
    Sorry; this is a lot to read but has helped me with guys losing interest! :)

Thank you for so good advice... Just I notice that now he is more interested in another girl, she also studies in our college.. And he spends some time with me... sometimes he's with her and I think now she is his priority, my plan is to get back to my status. I hope it is still possible...

What Guys Said 4

• Ever watch a cat play with a string? They'll chase it for hours, endlessly, while it's out of reach. What happens when they catch it? They look at it, and drop it. The interest is gone. You need to be the string. Be there, but pull back now and then, be unpredictable.

Are there chances to get that string again?

Sure. You just need to spark the interest in the string again. Be unavailable for a bit. Don't answer messages. Do your own thing and hang out with your friends. Attraction is a bit of a mind game; it's very much a push/pull kind of thing.

• Seduce him as you did first time, and be less needy. You answered it yourself.

Are there chances of get him like me again?

Play your cards right, hide neediness and he's yours.

• Compete for him or get over him.

• Dont he just doesn't like you it is like demetrius and helena from midsummernights dream

What Girls Said 2

• Ignore him. He seems like the type that wants what they can't have.

Is it possible to get him interested in me again?

• Make yourself a priority clearly he likes the chase so make him chase you again. Text him hey what's up and if he texts back right away don't text him back. Look hot in school flirt in front of him ignore his ass he'll probably come and check up on you but seriously if you get busy with your life GUYS do notice and they always come running back

Is it possible to make myself priority if now he has another priority (girl in our college) ?

Probably if you stop thinking about him so much but it seems like he's over on. HE doesn't seem loyal to you. Why would you want to keep someone who can move on so fast from you like that. MAKE yourself a priority first you will feel so much better

There are guys literally everywhere and it's not fun being with a guy who treats you like an option I'm speaking on experience of 3 years it's dreadful don't go through it. Make him miss you