Will she even notice i'm gone?

I've spent a lot of time with this girl up until the last month we were hanging out multiple times a week and then something happened and she became very distant no matter what i do she won't accept our friendship she doesn't treat me the same she treats my other friends and its weird because i brought her into my life and she became close with most of my family i've become tired of it i want to know if i just cut contact with her will she even notice or come around i've heard people say if you disappear from someones life for a while they'll come looking for you is that true?

Most Helpful Girl

• As they say.. absence makes the heart grow fonder, which is true! Id say leave her alone for awhile, might not be nothing personal but perhaps she needs time to herself. She will come around eventually but in the mean time dont hestitate to make more friends :)

Most Helpful Guy

• You guys are young so things like this happen. You're at the peak age of human mating rituals and social life so, you should expect people to come in and out of your life at a relatively rapid rate. So no, she's not going to notice that you're gone. What you need to do is move on and make some new connections. Don't waste this time of your life over dramatizing a few months of your young life.

What Girls Said 2

• yes, it works a couple of times... then they will give up trying.

• to some extent yes it's true

What Guys Said 0