Do guys really prefer a nice face over a hot body?

Most Helpful Guy

• Face is more important. If you have a face a guy that "clicks" for a certain guy (say you look like his childhood actress crush or his first love) then you're far better off, as far as dating him is concerned, having the right face and a decent body, compared to having a face he doesn't particularly like and an awesome body.

Put another way: I dated a girl who was did indeed need to lose some weight. Because I really liked her face, it didn't matter she wasn't in good shape. (Though her face was not affected by the weight like some girls.) Yet I would not be interested in dating a girl who was in great shape if her face was not attractive to me.

What Guys Said 38

• I used to, and turned down an opportunity to date a beautiful woman who had pretty bad acne scarring. That was a bad mistake. Except for that she was beautiful inside and out. Now a nice personality and basic fitness is enough. Clothes and hairstyle can be changed.

• We all have our minimum standards for face, body, and personality when it comes to attraction. If I don't find her face attractive, then I don't even care about her body. If her personality is too fucked up then I don't care about her face... So face trumps body and personality trumps face.

• You can always work on the body, but the face is yours to keep.

• Nice face for sure. In a perfect world I could get a girl with a perfect face and body but that's never going to happen lol.

• Face > Body.

• Why are you worried? You look like you don't have either of those problems. But it's a mix. Boob guy, a**guy, leg guy, face guy, foot guy, some or all of the above. You'd be surprised at how little we can work with, at least it appears that way, looks can be deceiving.

• I always prefer a nice face, it shows something about their personality.

• I dont think a nice face will compensate for a below average body

It's too easy to get a bit a both. You can find body, face and personality if you try no need to compromise. But if you fall in love sure that's fine

• Yeah, what's the point if I have to put a bag over her head lol

I really like a nice smile and some beautiful eyes :)

When speaking to people, I look at their face. I can't be like "So, babe how is your da-OH GOD NO!" *looks down*

• My standards for face are higher than my standards for body. If a girl has a hot as fuck body but her face is shit.. nope.

• In the long term, you're going to spend a hell of a lot more time looking at her face than her body.

• Yes. I was never into chubby or fat girls but there was a girl I liked, she was 20kg overweight but she was so beautiful and I was attracted to her.

• I prefer both but yes, I usually want a nice face over hot body.

• Definitely

• Gotta be both, it's not a one or the other type situation.

• Face definitely takes priority

• Face is more important than body.

• a bit of both

• I really like the body

• I love hot bod's

• I think I'm in the minority but I prefer a hot body over a nice face. Like I'd rather date someone who had a 8/10 face and a 10/10 body than someone who had a 10/10 face but a 8/10 body.

• Yes nicer face indeed

• Nice body

• Yup I do

• Face > Body everytime.

• face > body

• Nice face-30% Full body-30% Personality-40%.

• i definitely do

• Yes definitely.

• I prefer a cute girl with a nice ass who just took a big poop

• More from Guys
    8

What Girls Said 6

• I think it depends on the guy. I know a lot of black men in my culture who prefer a nice body and decent face over a pretty face and no body. And by the way, I have seen so many beautiful girls who are just hard on themselves. They have nice bodies and gorgeous faces but are very insecure about something.

• wouldn't be beautiful face vs hot bod. Many people have nice faces but not beautiful faces. i think you will see more hot bods over beatiful face tho

• Because you can always change your body through exercise.
    Can't change a bad face without surgery.

• In the real world: yes.
    On GaG: No.

• I know I do, pretty face and decent body does it for me.. a hot body helps but it doesn't compensate for the butterface lol

• I think is half half.