Girls, Females: Have you found yourself desperate for a boyfriend that you tend to deal with men who you know deep down are no good?

4

What Girls Said 4

• The last time I did that, we didn't even last 3 weeks. I just got tired of the treatment and knew that I was worth more. Honestly being single is way better than being in a shitty relationship. This is why so many guys are fuckboys now. Because desperate ass women reward them for it.

Fuckboys dont have to treat a woman right because a desperate woman will put up with any behavior as long as she got a warm body laying in bed. It's sad. Just dump his ass and be single until the right guy comes along.

• Nope, never. I know my worth and always have. I spent some wonderful years single! They're good times that everyone needs to experience!

• I did spend some time chasing the wrong guys then some time as the single friend who has the best advice. now I am in a happy and healthy LDR that I hope lasts forever

• I have. It took me a few days to realise that he didn't make me feel good about myself.

I just felt like that back up pizza number you call when you go hungry and there isn't anything better to eat.

I think the breaking point was when he actually texted me minutes before he was going to have sex with someone else.

I am worth so much more than that jackass can ever offer me. CORRIN, IF YOU'RE READING THIS THEN I HOPE YOU GET STDS!