Will a woman be understanding if tickets for a fireworks festival we were going to all sold out but I proposed an alternative fireworks festival?

• Yes she'll be understanding
  • No she'll be very disappointed and angry

Most Helpful Girl

• I would understand that and the most important thing is to spend time with a person I love :)

Most Helpful Guy

• It's not enough information. If she REALLY wanted to go to this one, should could be angry. If she perceives that the tickets are sold out because you procrastinated, then she might also be angry. Or then again, she might not care and is only interested in spending time with you. Hell, she doesn't even like fireworks! In fact, it could all be a rouse on her part and she knew that they'd be sold out so that you two would just default to "Netflix and chill" and she might finally get you to go down on her as she's been hinting you to do for the last few months.

But then again, given the amount of information you shared, who knows?

What Girls Said 0

What Guys Said 3

• How would you feel if it were you? Things don't always work out as planned. But we can still have a great time. If she gets angry, that's her problem, not yours. Better find out now that's she's crazy.

I wouldn't mind because I know things sell out. I'd be more concerned about spending time with her.

Should I apologise to her about the tickets?

If you previously promised A but now it's B, then a tiny apology is in order. "I'm sorry, A was sold out, I got B instead."

• It all depends. Were all her friends going to be at the other one? Was the other one bigger and better? Same day?

No I don't think so.

• I WOULD HOPE SO.. IT isn't YOUR FAULT