Is this too much for a first date?

So I've been talking to a girl lately and I want to ask her out on a date which will be our first time hanging out to specifically hang out. (We work in the same building so talk to her there and we have been texting back and forth) While driving to a friends house I saw a place that was incredibly beautiful lots of trees and then there was a stream and waterfall along this walking trail. I thought this would be a great place for a date as its gorgeous but I'm starting to wonder if this is too much for a first date. What are your thoughts on this? Girls if this was you would you like this as a date or think it was too over the top? Any other date suggestions that would work better are welcome. Thanks!

Most Helpful Girl

• I think it sounds beautiful! You'll have no distractions either so it'll be easier to get to know each other. Hope it goes well! :)

Most Helpful Guy

• Cheap and with a view... dude... doesn't get better.

What Girls Said 1

• Your plan sounds beautiful
    It would be nice getting to know eachother while enjoy the scenery.
    Make sure to bring a bottle water and some snacks haha

What Guys Said 1