What's the best part of being in a relationship?

Most Helpful Girl

• Having someone outside of your family who loves you for who you are.
    The companionship.
    The sex.

Most Helpful Guy

• you're secured (assuming you are with someone for a long term thing) you can focus on work or studies for the next few years knowing you've got a girl by your side, you dont have to go out looking for a girl to date and be with, relationship wise you are set.

and of course the opposite gender is always fun and exciting to be around, interesting and attractive as well, you get to talk to her, share things with her and basically enjoy life i guess.

What Girls Said 12

• XD being social? I'm kidding. Um having someone you can share your deepest darkest secrets with, and they're your best friend that you can laugh and be silly with.

• I always liked that feeling of protection and feeling like this person genuinely cares. He ask about how my day was, and genuinely shows a interest. But I have to tell myself that there are some guys who may show a interest only to get into your panties. So you just never know. I stopped dating and looking for love. Its just to much of headache and stressful for me

• Knowing that you found the one, it makes you really happy and every time you see him or her you fall in love every time, or having a special connection and bond. That's how I feel about my boyfriend.

• Cuddling, kissing, sex.

• Probably the fact that family and friends don't ask you if you are single and why haven't you found love yet

• Having a romantic connection with that person.

• Enjoying their company.
    Having a best friend.
    Sharing awesome moments together.
    Having sex.

• That he knows how to make my tea the way I like it 😍

No but seriously, the near unconditional support for everything I choose to do. He may not get it, or totally agree with it but he's always got my back.

But mostly the tea...

• Having someone to cuddle and protect you, and to speak of things you wouldn't tell anyone else. So missing it right now 😢

• That feeling of butterflies & feeling so excited about life and just overall discovering passion.

• The companionship having someone you can tell anything to and trust completely.

• Being cared for & sharing so many stupid moments with each other

What Guys Said 8

• Being with a girl/boy you love

• Just the comfort of being with someone

• That would be a very long list.

• Sex.

Oh wait, a relationship... the end of it. Being single again.

• Being broke

• Having someone you can give all your love to.

• Love trust and those sexual and/or nonsexual spontaneous moments!!! ;-0

• Someone to play board games with on family game night.
    Someone to cuddle with when going to sleep.
    Someone to take care of you when you are sick.