Desperate? Hopeless? Don't think I have any chance of having a real boyfriend?

Are there any other desperate girls out there? Or anyone that was desperate but ended up having a decent love life when they got a little older. Can someone help me? I'm so sad :(

Most Helpful Guy

• Please don't be like this 😐 I hate it when people say they are desperate for a relationship but here's my opinion. Make yourself happy. If you want a relationship for happiness then that's the wrong reason for getting into one when you are the person who is supposed to make yourself happy. You don't need a boyfriend. Being alone and being lonely are two different things. The generation now a days makes it kinda hard to have a true loving long lasting relationship. I'm not saying its impossible I'm just saying its hard. Don't worry yourself about a guy. He will come along one day BUT don't date the wrong guy considering they can put up a front and then change into something you don't like later.

Most Helpful Girl

• I am honestly very afraid of that happening, I'm okay with being alone but sometimes I just want a guy, I feel you girl. It's truly hard sometimes

What Guys Said 9

• And whaaaaat hurst the mosssssssst was being a preeeee teeeeeeen and having soooo much to say. imma stop myself before i got over board

• Well I was desperate though out highschool. The best I got was a pity date.

In college was when I really started dating cause I stopped focusing so much on it. I just let relationships build without worrying about if they will lead anywhere. I also focused on me and improved my life also.

• You are 16, don't worry

• You're 16 years old for criminy sake! You've got your whole galdamn life ahead of you!

• First of all relax, your 16 you've got your whole life ahead of you. I'm almost done with high school and I've never had a relationship either, for a while I thought I was being singled out but now I know it's simply because some are meant to make it on their own through school, and I'm part of it but it's only temporary. Being on your own ain't so bad, besides if you can't be happy on your own then you aren't ready for a relationship.

• as I said. you will find one soon.. dont worry.
    there is someone for everybody

• are you good, i mean do you think you're attractive

• Being single is a good thing

• Yeah.
    I was pretty fucked up my whole life with relationships. Not because I couldn't get anyone but because I don't trust others and I always have a wall up.
    Surprisingly I met a girl who broke down my walls and got in.
    Who woulda thought.

What Girls Said 2

• I think you should wait and not worry about getting a boyfriend. Focus on yourself and being social with friends, talk to new people. Do not expect a relationship. I did that and my boyfriend came to me (he contacted me before we dated). I was not focused on getting a boyfriend and he came to hit on me when I was not interested in getting one. My boyfriend have been living and in a relationship together for 2 months and are planning to get married next year. All I did was be patient and not expect a boyfriend and bam I got one.

There's the whole. Wait, he's gonna fall from the sky advice. Not everyone is good enough to instantly have a guy fall from the sky for them. Shit doesn't just happen

That is not what I am saying and that is not what happened to me. I just left the whole dating game and focus on myself. When you do not expect it then it happens. Men look at you when you do not chase but once you chase they all hide cuz no one wants someone who is desperate and thirsty.

• I'm asexual and I just ignore everyone. It's fun being alone