Guys, Do you agree with this picture?

Guys, Do you agree with this picture?If yes, why?
If no, why?

0|1

Most Helpful Guy

• Yes. You see women have dual mating strategy called lover/provider or alpha fux/beta bux.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=HGEO6ig8WsM

When a woman is young she is actively looking to secure commitment of the alpha male and perceive him having good genes.

Woman believe assholes are alpha males because they aren't nice to them which makes them stand out from the sea of men who are nice to them.

Women often confuse a man being nice to her as sucking up to her, and because of her hypergamous nature does not see him as a lover. Women see a man who treats her as lower than him as a lover because hypergamous nature of a woman wants someone better than him. So she chases the asshole.

When a woman gets older she gets tired of the asshole and has had enough experience to know that it does not end well after trying it over and over.

She now switches her mating strategy in looking for a provider male who can provide a stable lifestyle and who she believes she can control. In comes the nice guy who often ends up with a nice stable job that can provide for her. This is of well after she's had her sexual fill and fun with assholes and usually occur with many women in their late 20's,

Another reason good guys start getting play is because as a woman gets older kindness becomes the exception and not the norm. The special treatment men use to give her and kind gestures begins to dry up resulting in many older woman calling men assholes to her now when really they are just dropping the preferential treatment they use to give her.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Yk9MREmmWWc

0|4
    0|0
    • 1mo

Overall a woman mating strategy is 2 ways:

1. Get the best genes possible
      2. Secure commitment to ensure the offspring survives

These 2 often work in counter to each other and many women may not get both in a single man. Often a woman may use 2 men, and have 1 unsuspectingly raise that man's child.

The first task of getting the best genes is where the alpha comes in. Usually alpha is considered by women having best genes and women in their youth tend to look out and go after men with good genes who are usually good looking. The other second strategy is to have a male provide/nurture the offspring and when this happens women now start appreciating kindness.

If a woman has a child she may have a sudden jump from going after alphas to now wanting a kind beta AND we see this with young single mothers who have an accelerated wanting for a guy with a stable job and who is nice to her compared to a cocky alpha male who rarely shows he cares about her.

• Show All
    • 1mo

So treat her like a guy friend, but with sexuality, got ya. Funny vid by the way.

• 1mo

@genuinlysensitive Yeah show interest you want her sexually but don't be a try hard who tries to impress her. Make her come to realization she likes you rather than trying to force it.

What Guys Said 21

• no cause the sluts knew how to keep their legs proteected from stds and kids because they were having sex all the time... it was the "good" ones who had sex "once" that ended up with the kids and stds all the time cause they didn't know what the fuck they were doing. as for the ass holes, change ur pick to jock. ass holes are statisctially more likely to be successful because they know how to get ahead and dont fail to stop because they won't let others get in their way. the good day allows others to take the credit and bla bla bla u see where i am going. there is research on this. ass holes are also normally go getters and get things done ;) so sorry.

sadly life is not fair, as u have heard. good guys do finish last a lot of the times. being stupid and being walked on ur whole life does not sudden change as u get older. if u dont have a spine, u never will unless u do something drastic in ur life to develope one.

but interesting picture ;) i like ur art skills. thats normally how i draw people too :)

1|0
    0|1
  • I feel that is a way over simplified approach to relationships. Plus it was probably made by someone who wasn't getting the girls they wanted. People are going to go after those they are attracted to physically, deal a connection to mentally, or both and it doesn't matter what societal "category" they fit into. Besides in high school everyone is still changing and figuring out the new dimensions of romantic relationships

0|0
    0|1
  • I disagree.
    Its what TV shows tell us.
    People go after what they like and later they find its not what they wanted and label them into categories. So, as a whole if you see it looks true but its NOT.

1|0
    0|2
  • It's a big generalisation but it's hard not to feel like this is the way. I don't think girls have to be deemed "sluts" but rather girls who are perceived as "attractive". In school these girls don't have to do much to get attention and they get lazy for it.

Once they maybe aren't as good looking as they once were they find suddenly they have nothing about them that makes them appealing.

Meanwhile the guy who has been ignored has made something of himself and girls find that attractive as they grow older looking for a future.

0|0
    0|0
  • To a degree yes, I seen something awhile ago where when a girl/guy gets older they start to look for lifetime partners more often which would be the good guy.

0|0
    0|0
  • yeah its true

0|1
    0|0
  • Yes, people are too immature in high school plus being the nice guy only got me taken advantage of in high school. It'll all change once I'm free and everyone grows up

0|0
    0|0
  • Why you have to be mad? its only game

0|0
    0|0
  • What if I was the slut in highschool?

0|0
    0|1
  • agreed!

0|1
    0|0
  • Yes... damn agree..

0|1
    0|0
  • so right

0|1
    0|0
  • The first half is very accurate.
    The second half is wishful thinking, with probably some accuracy.

0|0
    0|1
  • Yes i think

0|0
    0|0
  • Yes because females want what they can't have.

0|0
    0|0
  • Its accurate

0|0
    0|0
  • No because the good girl chasing the asshole gets knocked up by him and has to settle for the latest in a string of assholes, the slut ends up childless and panicking about hitting the wall age thirty and has to settle hor an asshole. Meanwhile the nice guy makes a success of himself and is still in good shape aged thirty finds a suitable wife by stepping over the dried up slut and now obese and damaged goods good girl and finds a young 18-26 year old hot Christian girl saving herself for marriage.

0|0
    0|1
  • Nope the guys in their 30s are also chasing and serving women like slaves

0|0
    0|0
  • Yeah, I'd say that's pretty accurate... the nice guy FINISHES last

0|0
    0|0
  • And slut chases who?

0|0
    0|0