I ruined my life... what should I do?

I pretty much ruined my life at 24, i used to hangout with my older sister and she was a huge bd influence on me, she dragged me down to her level. Now i am 24... working on a sucky degree, ill be 25 when im done, i want to continue to study in london at uni, cause thats my dream but i feel like a failure... i still live at home, i completely lost myself and my drive... ill be 28 when im done if i continue to study... did i lose? or can i still make it?

Most Helpful Guy

• You can still make it, if you stop blaming others. Your sister didn't force you, but you decided to go along with her. Not you got to deal with the consequences of YOUR actions.

What Guys Said 8

• many success stories in history of people starting over when they are in their 50's and 60's! Its never over until it is over.

I don't like hearing sucky degree costing you 3 years because knowing you, you will be depressed accepting the diploma. If it is something you are good at, can make a living at, and will enjoy, then great. if not, then just get out and do something and work your way through life like all of us. you may need to get out and try different things to see what you like.

I'm glad to hear your dream is in sight though, that's good!

• Oi. I'm 23 and I've just started my degree, so none of that moping about graduating at 28, you're still young and you're at Uni so you must of done something right.

• you can still make it. by the way you always ask the same question, dont you get tired of it?

• Your life sounds decent. It's just that you are all over the place.

• Stay on track, you can still make it. Believe me, it's never too late to go after what you want.

• How did she drag you down...
    Did she gave you drug addiction or something like that?

• You can still make it

• You can still make it, you are not that much old to be disappointed...

What Girls Said 2

• Hey, you need to stop pitying yourself, get up and go make it happen. It's honestly never too late to do or learn something and with determination and hard work you can truly over come anything. I've read stories about the most successful people starting off with nothing and because of dedication, they could buy this website. Don't keep you eye off the prize, you got it in you and don't let anyone or anything tell you otherwise. You determine your own future.

• No, you didn't ruin your life, you found out you want something different... and you have a dream to follow. It's not too late girl some people don't get there until much later in life. Buck up and get moving and quit feeling sorry for yourself, you'll be just fine.