Is this a bad sign?

A couple of nights ago I had a dream that my boyfriend broke up with me in front of my entire family and also his entire family. In the dream I broke down with tears wondering why, what I did wrong. He never told me. I woke up crying next to my boyfriend, I woke him up and told him about the dream. He to, d me he would never do anything like that to me. But I'm not sure if this us a bad sign or just a nonsense dream which I should ignore...

Most Helpful Girl

• Dreams are just our subconscious coming trough. This is probably YOUR biggest fear- so it came through in a dream. That's why people dream of nightmares because it's our fears coming through. So 100% no it has nothing to do with him. It's all YOU and your insecurities coming out through a dream. :)

What Guys Said 2

• It's a manifestation of your fears. Don't worry about it.

• Dont let a silly dream run your life, dreams mean nothing

What Girls Said 2

• Insecurities.

• It's a nonsense dream you should ignore. Relationships are hard enough without creating trouble