Ok with a chubby guy ?

Hey girls, I'm sure you would have probably come up with this question many times, but answer this again, would you date a guy who is chubby? Other qualities of him would be, he's funny, kind hearted, caring.

Most Helpful Girl

• I would be okay with it, but it really depends on where he carries his chubbiness and how chubby he is. Some guys can pull of the chubby look, like if it's proportionate all over his body, but if a guy has a really fat face and an average body, or something like that, then that's a no. Sorry, but there has to be some sort of physical attraction there!

• Most deffinitely.

Sometimes chubby is better.

As long as its not detramental to his health.

What Girls Said 3

• you could date him but if you decide to have sex, mmmmm your gonna be a little disappointed, trust me, there ain't much to talk about and I really mean that

chubby guys have small penises ,and when I say small I mean you won't feel sh**, but

good luck f***ing his personality... lol

• Most deffinitely.

Sometimes chubby is better.

As long as he knows how to treat a girl and is sweet

• Currently am, he's the only boyfriend I've been friends with, trusted, and possibly even fallen in love with.

What Guys Said 0