Met a girl at a party. Can I ask for her number over facebook?

So, recently went to a coworkers Halloween party. While I was there a coworkers friend seemed to take an interest in me. She hung around me the entire night and we talked and got along well.

I drove her and my coworker home after the party, and she was rubbing on my shoulder from the back seat as I was pulling up to their place. I wasn’t sure if she was doing it on purpose, although I’m pretty sure it was a “let’s hump” type of thing, haha. Anyway, I didn’t say anything cause her friend was there, and they both left and I went home.

Well, I found her on Facebook cause we have mutual friends, and added her. Would it be weird for me to message her and ask for her number / to go out sometime? Or should I wait till we meet again, or go through her friend/my coworker?

1mo I normally wouldn't have any issue with this, except that she is my coworkers friend, so I don't want to be the creepy guy asking her out only for it to get back to my coworker. But I think it wouldn't be a big deal either.

What Girls Said 1

• after having a conversation yeah

What Guys Said 1

• Yea I mean if she showed interest it shouldn't matter how you contact her