If you fall in love and she/him also loves you, how often do you message/call her/him?

• Everyday
  • Only when I'm free
  • don't message that often

What Guys Said 2

• Uh. I don't know if this is a trick question lol. I would personally say you know how much you should text them I guess. Like you know when you're doing it to much and when you aren't doing it enough if that makes sense.

• in my opinion that shows affection both ways. Unfortunately, the girl that was supposed to be my girlfriend for two years won't message me unless I message her. Ever! I'm not messaging this time till she messages me but as of now it's over. Well it's over regardless.

Back to your question now that I ranted lol. If a person doesn't message you at least weekly they don't really love you or love you that much. Or even worse, they could be in love with somebody else.

what if it's the beginning of the dating, we like each other really much, but when comes to text, if I start to do it, we're going to text for the whole day, he sometimes also starts, but why I feel that we're waiting for each other to initiate, nobody wants to initiate. Is it normal?

what do you mean by "However if he doesn't take note of it. Maybe even bring it to his attention."?

That potentially could be a red flag. He could be a player. Bring the fact that he never text first to his attention.

What Girls Said 1

• whenever ı feel like