If you fall in love and she/him also loves you, how often do you message/call her/him?

• Everyday
    92% (11)78% (7)86% (18)Vote
  • Only when I'm free
    0% (0)22% (2)10% (2)Vote
  • don't message that often
    8% (1)0% (0)4% (1)Vote
And you are? I'm a GirlI'm a Guy

0|0
1|2

What Guys Said 2

• Uh. I don't know if this is a trick question lol. I would personally say you know how much you should text them I guess. Like you know when you're doing it to much and when you aren't doing it enough if that makes sense.

0|0
    0|0
  • in my opinion that shows affection both ways. Unfortunately, the girl that was supposed to be my girlfriend for two years won't message me unless I message her. Ever! I'm not messaging this time till she messages me but as of now it's over. Well it's over regardless.

Back to your question now that I ranted lol. If a person doesn't message you at least weekly they don't really love you or love you that much. Or even worse, they could be in love with somebody else.

0|0
    0|0
    • 1mo

what if it's the beginning of the dating, we like each other really much, but when comes to text, if I start to do it, we're going to text for the whole day, he sometimes also starts, but why I feel that we're waiting for each other to initiate, nobody wants to initiate. Is it normal?

• Show All
    • 1mo

what do you mean by "However if he doesn't take note of it. Maybe even bring it to his attention."?

• 1mo

That potentially could be a red flag. He could be a player. Bring the fact that he never text first to his attention.

What Girls Said 1

• whenever ı feel like

0|0
    0|0