Why do guys send pic of their privates to girls they are dating?

Most Helpful Guy

• I don't know. May be some have confidence issues or simply want to initiate an exchange coz some are always horn af. I send only when my girl demands..

What Guys Said 4

• I guess they think it's a turn on when it's not or they send it hoping you will in return.

I'm not turned on by physical attractiveness. I'm more into his kindness, personality, and the way he treats me. So is he in this relationship for physical reasons?

Yes I would think so, to me it implies he wants to have sex by showing such a suggestive pic like that.

"So is he in this relationship for physical reasons?"
      Doesn't have to be only that, but sure, we all want to.

• To try and trick you in to sending one back

• Don't worry. I NEVER do this.

• if they do, they are pandering obscenity to a minor, if they are doing it to you. A felony.

We are the same age. He is from another country, and we are at boarding school together. I'm sure he is learning this from the other guys in his dorm, not fully understanding the consequences for his actions. I really like him, not for his physical attributes.

Still illegal. doesn't matter the age of the offender, if the victim is under 18.

Thank you for that information.

What Girls Said 0