What would you call this type of mind set?

I love being around people and I hate being alone, but here's my real problem. When I'm being pushed away I wanna be around people more. Like a relationship if a man really likes me starts treating me like royalty I start to resent him and push him away, but when he starts to ignore me and treat me bad it makes me want him even more. I don't know why this is happening to me. I really want a real loving relationship, but I can't stop those reactions. Does this makes sense to anyone? No need to be rude I really would like to know why this is happening and if anyone else has had the same problem. Thanks in advance for your time and responses.

What Guys Said 1

• I'll just say this, it doesn't make sense, but it doesn't seem too rare with women

What Girls Said 2

• afraid of commitment i guess but not quite independent
    u can start working on on the flaw, trust people more, and see what happen if you open up your heart to someone

• Don't know, like your a door mat?