Do guys care about girls body size?

Hey.(: so this question is what keeps me up at night lmao. I'm a "bigger girl" but I have curves. (Hips are wider than my torso and my tits/ass are huge lmao but I do have a belly :/ ). I've recently developed a "crush" and we're gonna start hanging out and hopefully go the way I want it. But I'm really doubting myself and I've been thinking like, "he's not gonna want to be with me because I'm fat."
He's nice, a bit older than me, mixed, and superrr cute. So I guess the question is, is he gonna not be interested/give me a chance just because I'm bigger?

Most Helpful Guy

• You sound a lot like a friend of mine, which I am attracted to. She's short, curvy, big ass and huge boobs. She's also fat, though I have never told her that. It's true though, her belly is very noticeable. However, because of her figure, it's not as distinct as with someone who is not curvy, has small boobs, and has a straight figure. I don't mind that she's fat though. I actually really like her body, and wouldn't want her to lose a pound for me, unless she wanted it for herself.

That's sweet (:
      For some reason this made me feel better so thanks :)

You're welcome
      Attractive girls are everywhere and in different sizes. It just takes a mature mind to appreciate them as they come.

Most Helpful Girl

• If he is completely disinterested in you because you're larger then it may not seem like it now, but he isn't worth your attention, if he's the right guy for you he will like you no matter what. Don't worry just be yourself :)

What Guys Said 22

• Don't sell yourself short. This guy almost surely doesn't think of you as "fat" but just as a full figured attractive girl. Rock your body with confidence and second guess the attraction this guy has for you!

Aw thanks this made me smile (:

Oh sorry. I meant to write: "DON'T second guess the attraction he has for you!" I apologize.

Oh no I figured that don't worry (:

• Maybe he likes fat girls and he's hanging out with you cause he likes you.
    I personally don't like fat girls, but there's many guys that do. Just be positive.

Man I don't know how I feel about what you just said lmao. You really didn't answer my question. You just basically said he likes me because I'm fat. (We haven't hung out before and there's no like feelings because we're barley just starting to get to know eachother).

See that was better.

Thank you (:

• Uhh yeah they do. Does that mean he won't like you? Not necessarily, but people have their preferences

• If you're hanging out, he's already giving you a chance. Just trust in yourself and relax. :) Some girls can pull off the larger look and actually look better than their smaller counterparts. I have a friend like that. There's no way she'd look good skinny. Just no way. I think as long as you're yourself, you have nothing to lose. Good luck!

• It depends on him. Maybe he likes thick and curvy chubby women. I do. I also like thin girls. They are all very sexy in their own way. Maybe he's like me. Maybe he's some little white teenager who things everyone has to be an instagram model. But then again if he didn't find out attractive why would he be hanging out with you?

Well what he said was "can't today but this weekend probably if I don't have anything else to do"
      So I was thinking maybe he just said that so he didn't hurt my feelings

Either that or he's trying to sound busy so you'll think he's not a lazy piece of crap. You never know! lol.

Yikes, so it couldn't mean he actually wants to hang out

• It's always difficult to understand people subjective statements regarding body descriptions but sounds fine

• When it comes to weight, I'm more attracted to women who acknowledge they're fat and are doing something about it, vs girls who simply try to pass it off by saying they're just thick or curvy. But you don't need to be a super skinny model to be considered attractive. A little extra weight won't kill your chances

I was going to add that I'm currently losing weight but the thing is he doesn't know that. So will he just think "oh she's fat, I'm not gonna be with her"

If I were to re-post this with a full body picture of myself do you think that'd help people with their answer? Because if it would that's what I'll do

Yea it would help immensely I'd imagine

• my ex is bigger than me and im 6'4.5" 220lbs

• Used to be I was more into BBWs but I thank X#2 (2015) for giving me a new appreciation of thin women☺

So.. uh.. do guys care or not?

Sorry... I can only speak for myself & not men in general.

True, thank you (:

• Yes, of course in a first impression for being attracted to someone, weather or not you're attracted to their body plays a big part. But it all depends on what his ideas of beauty are, he may like "Bigger girls" some guys like thin girls, some like tall girls, some like short girls and some dudes like to fuck fruit.

So there is a very high chance that he will find you attractive as there are MANY guys who find the body type you described to be very hot.

• Depends on what you are describing as "bigger". Different girls have very different definitions of it. Best would be if you could post a picture of a similar shaped girl for a better answer.

• Just lose weight and you won't have to worry about such stuff anymore. Isn't that the obvious solution?

I should've added that I'm working on that. But in this moment I want this guy and unfortunately I can't lose 20 pounds over night. Thanks tho.

Well then you have nothing to worry about. You are already doing what you can about it. He will either like you or won't, whatever happens, you have no reason to worry. Fuck him, he will come and go but you are working on yourself and that is an awesome thing!

See that's better :P lol thank you (:

• yes they do.

Can you elaborate a little bit

Actually nvm it was pretty straightforward so I'll just leave it at that lol

• Haven't seen you and I don't know this guy so I can't answer for him, but personally I wouldn't date a girl that I consider fat/unhealthy, though I have no idea if you'd fall into that

I should have posted a picture, tomorrow I'm going to post the same question with a picture of me so if you come across that please feel free to comment

Okay. I should also say that I'm less attracted to larger girls than most guys. Like my best friend is a really attractive guy who does really well with girls of all sizes, and from your description you sound like his type.

• Yes, to the extent that they want it to be a body size they like. Some guys prefer bigger girls.

• A lot of guys don't like fat girls, he might tho can't tell for sure.

• I personally like a girl with curves over skinny girls.

• Yes and no.
    To some it doesn't to matter.
    To others it does.
    However, some guys where a girls' body size does matter find a bigger girl to be more attractive.
    So you're probably fine and absolutely gorgeous, so no need to be worried.

• yes, they do. just accept and get over and stop whining.

• The only thing is the body...

Could you elaborate on that please

• I like bigger girls tbh :) hey can i drop you a message? :)

Well I'm really into this guy haha, and I'm not 18 I'm 16

It won't let me do that either haha

it should do. click follow.. if not can you let me know your user?

• ew why would you ask about body size
    pervert

What Girls Said 5

• Everyone has their own preference. :) Be confident, they're people who'll love you and your body.

• Honestly, I think they do, I'm pretty sure they do. Some guys might be ok with a little chubby but more than that they won't hit it unless they can't get "better"..

• I don't know.
    I don't know anything about the guy so I can't say.

• Has he seen you in real life? Does he act interested? If so then you got nothing to worry about girl.

Yes we go to the same school. (I'm not 18 I'm 16). And I don't know if he's interested or not. He said "we can hang out this weekend if I have nothing else to do" and he looks at me a lot but I don't know if that's just because my friend told him I "liked him". I've only talked to him a few times at lunch and the only time we've texted is when I asked him if he wanted to hang out. So I don't know. (I haven't done this whole in real life dating thing for a long time plus I have anxiety so i feel crazy right now lmao)

• In my experience guys will always go for a thinner girl as soon as they can.

Well miss Debbie downer here. Lmao.

Let me give you some advice then, don't listen to the hypocritical virgins on here. They say nice things but they're out there irl rejecting fat girls just like any other dude.

Not true, but nice try hun. Stop trying to bring others down because you can't lift yourself up.