How not to fuck up a date with a doctor?

Hello,

I am just open to advise, because I am kind of freaking out; about this date I have with a doctor. I am an average Joe that works at UPS and makes shit really, no degree and keep a fit figure. I met her at the gym and I was asking her for advise on shoulder workouts, then she also informs me that she is a bikini body competitor. One thing lead to another and she wants to go on a date. We are going on a date for the first time next week, I feel like I should just cancel the date (No chance); but I need not to fuck this up... (Doctor/Bikini competitor)... Advise?

thanks

Most Helpful Girl

• Why do you feel you have no chance? This woman is clearly interested in her. The way you so not fuck up this date is to gain some confidence in yourself and don't sit there and feel bad about yourself the whole time.

Realize she sees something in you that she likes, otherwise she would not want to go out with you in the first place.

Take her somewhere fun. What are you guys planning to do for your first date? I highly advise not going to a movie on the first date, as you can't really talk.

My advice is to go mini-golfing or bowling. Something fun, but laid back.

Is there a pretty park that you two could take a stroll in after? Maybe get icecream or something?

Most Helpful Guy

• You don't date a Doctor. You take her out as a friend. She just might want sex. So just be cool, confidant, and have fun. Don't stress it and don't make it a big deal. Don't plan a date, plan something fun to do that she'll enjoy. She can buy her own dinner. Take her laser tagging, trampoline park, something novel and fun.

What Girls Said 4

What Guys Said 8

• hot chicks can intimidate a lot of people like whats happening to u right now. stop going crazy over it and just pretend its just another fucking chick and ur just another fucking dude. who gives a shit what she does or what u do? u both obviously think each other is cute enought o go on a date. go on the date focus on having fun and getting another date ;)

simmer the fuck down sparky

• They're just like any other woman, except they get paid to stick their fingers up guys asses. The nice thing is, you can be pretty sure she isn't dating you for your money.

• Always vampire cough.

• You're already f***ed if you allow your worry to consume you. Be yourself, relax. If she rejects you, it's fine, move the f*** on.

• What's the big deal?

• I think this is a joke but if its true try to see her as human being for gids sake

• maybe she wants you for sex ever thought if that? just have fun

• get a decent job first.