Guy grabs my butt but has a girlfriend, what do I do?

Ok so this guy I like has a girlfriend but we're still friends. I'll hug him and he will sometimes grab my butt or kiss my neck. I've never dated him before and I feel bad for the girlfriend not knowing he's doing this to his "friend". Any advice for what I should do?

52

Most Helpful Guy

• Any advice? Take your distance from him. He is a potential cheater and no one you want to even start flirting with.

Most Helpful Girl

• Lol. Had a friend like that.
    Didn't know he even had a girlfriend.
    I met her and wouldn't let him touch me anymore.
    But that was just me.
    Just... Do what you want.
    You aren't the one in the relationship so you're not obligated to not flirt with him.
    But..
    Seeing how he is with his girlfriend gives you a glimpse of what kind of boyfriend he'd be and that he probably does that with a lot of other girls too.
    I'd back off.. Whenever my friend tried to touch me I starting calling him a shit boyfriend, lol.
    But yeah. Your decision.

Sponsored

0/2500

Send It!

What Guys Said 1

• dont be around him any more unless you have her around beside you where she can see this or have to your own friends a round , the can't be trusted if he wants to do that while having a girl freind

• Well I don't think she knows yet I've tried telling her but she plays it off like I'm joking

• thats her way of not getting mad about what she has thoughts about, you might helping more than you know and she might break it off. but if she doesn't at least you told her and what she does is her fault since she does know.

What Girls Said 4

• Lol kick him to the curb! A guy who is only interested in having his way with you but not willing to leave his girlfriend to get it is NOT worth your time. He'll never respect you, and why would you want someone that doesn't want you 100%? Plus if you ever ended up dating him, I guarantee he would do the same thing to you as he's doing to his current girlfriend. I don't know you, but I know you deserve more than that.

• Ummm you slap him? Why are allowing this and you tell his girlfriend? Put yourself in her shoes

• You don't allow him to do that, simple

• Oh my gosh, girl! I can't believe you are asking this question. Slap him across the face!!