Do guys like black hair or only brunette and blond? And does hair color really matter when choosing who to date?

Guys seem to mostly like blond or brunette hair but how about black hair? (I have black hair) and if a girl still looked good but didn't have the hair color you liked does that mean you won't date her?

Most Helpful Guy

• I've dated girls with all different types of hair color. I believe the only type I haven't is a redhead - it's not that I wouldn't, I just don't particularly find them attractive, but I digress.

Some people prefer blonde's and some brunettes. For example, I have a thing for Asian women and they pretty much all Asian's have black hair. So basically if you're Asian and hot, I'd totally date you.

TL;DR: If a girl looks good, hair color shouldn't matter. If it matters that much to a dude, you probably shouldn't date him because really, it's just hair color.

Most Helpful Girl

• I think it depends more on if it matches you, not necessarily the isolated color. Being African American/Cherokee Indian, my hair changes from bright brown to noir black every like...6-8 weeks and it's annoying as shit. But the colors look good on me, whereas blonde wouldn't nor certain shades of red. So it depends on the person I think guys are attracted to. You can have blonde hair and still look like a toe and have brown hair and be gorgeous as hell.

What Guys Said 1

• I like girls with black hair better but hair color plays absolutely no role in me wanting to date someone

What Girls Said 1

• Believe me, most guys don't give a shit. Saying they prefer blondes for example doesn't mean they will never even look at you because you have black hair, that's just ridiculous. I mean I love tanned guys with dark hair and dark eyes but that doesn't mean I won't fall for someone because they're pale or their eyes happen to be blue. These are just minor details.