When is the right time to date? How do you tell your parents that you want to date?

I am just wondering what everyone's perspective is on this topic. I am getting interested in dating and want to know what you guys think. Please comment!

Most Helpful Guy

• There is not quite a defenite answer cause some married couples have been dating since as young as 16 and others 20-25 .
    the right to date is when you have a balance of everything like school/work, family, friends, etc. And it also depends if you know you have found the right one. Though people say you should start at 25

Most Helpful Girl

• I never had a conversation like that. I asked my dad if I could date this guy one year older than me when I was 14 and we've been dating since. I don't think there is a right time.

What Guys Said 1

• Depends what age you are and how strict your family are - I would say 14 to 16 maybe light social dating and after 16 more serious dating - I would also be upfront and honest with your parents and say you are getting interested in dating.

What Girls Said 1

• 16 was when I was "allowed" to.