Why won't he just ask me out?

I met a guy about 2-3 months ago. We really hit it off. We're very close. Everyone constantly asks if we're together because we act exactly like boyfriend and girlfriend. In school he walks me to classes, and we cut certain classes to hang out, and we always leave lunch to chill together, and he sits next to me in every class we have together. Not to mention how touchy feely he is. He's always hugging me, or trying to hold my hand, or touching my butt, or grabbing my waist. When we're outside of school he invites me to everything, he texts me all the time, and likes to call and facetime often. I know he's attracted to me physically because he's told me a billion times. I know he's attracted to me emotionally because why else would he spend so much time with me? I'm pretty sure I'm the only girl he talks to like this, and he's the only guy I talk to like this. So why not ask me out? I was thinking of just asking him, but I'm not sure.

What Guys Said 2

• He is probably just very nervous try to say something to tell him that you would like to date him. Try using a very specific hypothetical.

• I think you're too young to be dating anyway

I'm about to be 18 and in college... I think I'm old enough.

Doesn't make it wrong...

If it doesn't make it right, then it makes it wrong. Stop fighting me on this. You're not going to win

What Girls Said 1

• Just ask em. Be more shameless and things will get better.