He calls but doesn't answer when I call

I have a guy that has been calling me and wants me to meet up with him. I tell him no because it's too late. He wants me to call him the next night so he can buy me a drink and when I call he doesn't answer and doesn't call back. What is up with that?

Most Helpful Guy

• You just got blown off. Do unto others...ah ..you know the rest.

• She didn't blow him off--she just said it was late and he should respect that not act like an immature child playing tit for tat...grown ups schedule dates...

What Guys Said 2

• He has a girlfriend or married already.

• Few things. either has a girlfriend or wife. or he's into number dating. met some other person and forgot about u! either case, it ain't good. he probably will call you in a while and tell you how sorry he is and then try again! he's probably after sex. if a girl really means to a guy, he would even be aware of the seconds passing by!

What Girls Said 2

• He's what, in his 30's? And he is still playing these childish games? Get rid of him, find yourself a mature man that appreciates you. I know it may be hard but I'd rather waste my time looking for a mature man, than waste my time waiting for an immature one to call me back.

• Did you meet this person online. If you did, it sounds like he is just calling around trying to get someone to meet him for some one on one action. Met guys like that offline during my dating days, thankfully I have a great BS detector. It is a numbers game to them. They call all their contacts until they get a hit. You said no, so he moved on to the next target. He probably got his groove going on with the girl he managed to trick in bed. You lost nothing.