A girl has said she wants to be just friends but admits that she likes you, and when you hang out she seems like she may have changed her mind?

So a woman I was seeing told me that she has feelings for me, but certain traumatic experiences in her life make her believe she shouldn't be dating anyone. Whenever we hang out, I can tell that she still has feelings for me. She told me today that she is feeling a lot better about her trauma lately, but also lambasted a mutual friend with which she has had no feelings for for hitting on her because she was under the impression that they were just friends. Should I respect the boundaries she has set and let her make the first move beyond mild flirting, or should I take initiative and make a move myself?

• I should respect her decision
    100% (4)100% (2)100% (6)Vote
  • I should make a move
    0% (0)0% (0)0% (0)Vote
And you are? I'm a GirlI'm a Guy

0|0
0|2

What Girls Said 0

No girls shared opinions.

What Guys Said 2

• You should walk away. Never allow yourself to be Friendzoned, especially with what sounds like a headcase.

0|1
    0|0
  • Make a move...
    On someone else. Preferably within her presence. That way she'll take a harsh good lesson that guys won't fuck around with girls like her.

1|0
    0|0