Does anyone else have a habit of falling for guys/girls too easily?

Most Helpful Girl

• I used to , but I have learnt to be more in control of my emotions and feelings. I've realised that when I fall too easily and quickly I fall for someone I don't know that well at all

As you are first getting to know someone they put their best side forward. It's easy to fall for someone's good side, but their bad traits also determines if they are right or wrong for you. Bad traits usually surface over time, as you get to know them more

. I like to see a person's character when I have disagreements or disptutes with them. Their response tells me all I need to know about their personality.

Most Helpful Guy

• I definitely have this problem sometimes. I crave love and affection from women so much... that I gotta halt myself emotionally.

What Girls Said 43

• Yes. I don't form an emotional connection with guys very well unless I ultimately end up desiring them as more than a friend. It's a curse, because most of the time these guys don't reciprocate my strong feelings. I guess the main problem is that I don't end up being good friends with a guy unless there's a slight form of attraction there to begin with.

• Sometimes; depends on how charming they are. Sweet words can sweep me off my feet really easily lol Or if they are easy-going, easy to talk to and friendly then its all over for me 😭
    Dive into too many things without thinking about it

• I have a habit of becoming fascinated with certain people. Some don't last long at all and some are longer than others. It is not that I "fall for them"... it is just that I find them so interesting that I long to know more about them.

As for crushes... my crushes die fairly quickly. If I become fascinated with a guy for a certain amount of time, it develops into a horrible crush and then I hate myself for it so I force myself to push feelings away.

• Duh that like 99.1% of people.

• I use to fall for guys easily but not anymore. Never ends well. Because you get attached and they are not who they were in the beginning. So now I just wait it out until I start getting to attached. And its naturally to feel connected to someone in the beginning of a relationship. But dont get attached to quickly esp if he doesn't feel the same way about you.

• I did when I was a teenager. it's a teenage thing... Doesn't really happen in real life after you grow a bit.

• No, that's never been an issue with me. Usually I take longer than him by months to "fall" or feel love.

• Yeah, it's a problem for me too. Because I tend to like personalities before anything else, and I fall hard and fast and I end up falling for everyone. But then I also fall out really quickly too so I just... keep it to myself and wait for everything to blow over.

• You have no freaking idea. I get crushes really, really easily but if it's just a crush I tend to move on very quickly. But the few times I've truly fallen, I fell into a pit and it's massively difficult to drag myself out.

• I have the opposite problem. I don't fall enough love quickly, and past relationships have not lasted because of it.

• Nope, I'm usually one in the relationship that it takes longer for me to like them a lot or be in love with them. Looking back I'm always last to say I love u haha I guess I just wanna make sure I'm saying those words with meaning.

• Yes! God this is so a major problem for me. I wish I could flick a switch and not care so much.

• I fall hard and fast... but rarely.
    If i don't fall out of it after 1-2 months, i know it someone special lol

• Yeah. Pretty much.

• I crush easily. But I don't fall heads over heels easily

• Not anymore no. I normally just check guys out and hit on them momentarily and then forget them. A small part of me wants to crush on someone, but I ant wally afford to at the moment that and I can't find any crush worry guys.

• not really. i have the opposite problem.

• Not anymore , I got heart broken a long time ago , time healed my wounds and that was my very first heartbreak since then I am self-sabotaging myself a little...

• Used to , but now not so much

• Yes, but it doesn't happen with any guy though just the ones I think are the one for me

• Not usually, but tend to give my all, but not quickly

• Totally!!!

• Yup.
    Dem feelings

• Yeah, kinda lol

• i totally do its like i meet a guy and i'm instantly in love with him its weird and crazy i try for it not to happen but my feelings take over my head.

• Nope not me

• only superficial people are guilty of doing that

• Not as habit, but it happened

• yesssss

• Yep. All too often.

hey your back.
      Welcome back

thats good haha
      :)

• More from Girls
    13

What Guys Said 34

• Only if she's worth it. Any longterm girlfriend I've had I knew pretty damn fast. The chemistry was there. Our core values were identical or similar. Both physically attracted to one another. Had similar goals. When you have all that in line things move quickly. And that's not bad.

What's bad is moving faster than you get to know her. Because that's when you run into "surprise" dealbreakers or things that just bother you simply because you moved quickly.

• I used to when I was in middle school when I didn't talk to many girls. Then in 9th grade I talked to a lot more girls and It didn't happen as often. Later on when I started to mature i would hardly every catch feeling because I would know the difference between wanting to just fuck them or actually be in a relationship with them. I think when your young it's easy to get them mixed up.

• I do. If she shows any interest in me, I start to fall for her hard.

• Nope, not I. I'm not the type of person to catch feels for someone so easily. It takes time for me to feel that way about someone.

• I think a lot of people have that problem

• Maybe in the past I might have. I don't really know.

But now, definitely not. I can't get attached or even really feel much of anything.

• No, more like the opposite, it's easy for me to find their flaws and I'm not automatically stunned by a pretty girl.

• Yeah, for sure. Most of the time like 100% I fall too fast. Oh well. Falling is fun. That's why we have amusement parks.

• Nope, and I've never had problems with falling for someone to easily. If she's worth waiting for me then she will wait and that's what shows me she's actually really interested.

• I do. It's bad. I'm trying to fix it.

• Maybe not fall for them, but I develop a little crush. Just got over one recently. Lasted a couple months.

• I do very much so but I catch myself easily.

• No I have only "fallen" for one girl... Sadly this meant I fell way too far and a bit too slow (slower than someone else if you catch my drift)

• you fall with the idea not the person i had such a flaw few years ago, then i started trying to know the person better, trust me once you find out somethings that turn you off you move on.

• Not really.

• I can't help falling for women quickly and hurt myself by being too fast in wanting to get to know them and go out with them.

• No if anything its hard for me to fall.

• Yeah I do. I tend to fall easily especially on attractive gals

• Pretty much always

• No, I'm a challenge to win over.

• Yeah I do I. Need to stop it my heart gets broken easily to😔

• Yeah but recently I've had much better control over my emotions, so now I'm able to reduce my "feelings" to attractions or infatuations quite well. Maybe it's a part of growing up LOL. So i guess my point is, i dont fall as easily as I used to.

• I used to. Now I know better.

• Yes happens to me all the time.

• Yeah, tripped over rock every time.

• yes and I still do, I just learned to implement logic in decisions

• Nope, I don't fall for guys nor girls.

• nope.. i dont fall for girls easily

• I try not too but sometimes it's hard

• No. I am choosy

• More from Guys
    4