Which attributes do you care for in a relationship?
Care and Trust
Sex and Fun
The Middle Ground
Ironically, the middle ground, I think, is one of the hardest to have, since having just enough of everything is pretty much, well, ideal. :p
Anyway, I'm facing a tough issue. I have a nice, likeable girlfriend who ticks all the boxes for "Care and Trust" and "Soulmate". But I've a slight nagging regret that I had been too eager to commit, so I'm now tied down by my "Promise" to her.
So now when I see other prettier, more outgoing/adventurous/fun, more capable girls out there, my feelings get a bit complicated. Especially when I manage to get along quite well with them.
Thus far though, I've kept my distance with other girls as good friends, and occasionally name-drop my girlfriend in conversations. I sometimes also egg the other girls to get hitched too, which I privately thought will help me to not get distracted by all the eligible single ladies. :p
- Care and Trust - A relationship based on mutual trust, concern, and understanding38% (3)43% (3)40% (6)Vote
- Sex and Fun - A passionate, sexually charged and exhilarating adventure together0% (0)14% (1)7% (1)Vote
- Promise - A steadfast promise to always go through thick and thin together, even though your partner nor the relationship is not the best0% (0)0% (0)0% (0)Vote
- Soulmate - A like-minded partner who shares the same personality, tastes, hobbies, goals as you25% (2)14% (1)20% (3)Vote
- The Middle Ground - A good-looking, dependable, trustable partner who you can get along with, more or less37% (3)29% (2)33% (5)Vote