How should I greet him (hug, kiss, etc)?

I've been on two dates with this guy now, we met on tinder. He kissed me twice on the second date last weekend. We had an amazing time.
So, I always see him at the same time on Thursdays eating lunch with friends at the college we go to, but I've never approached him there (I'm super shy). We actually met for the first time there on accident, but he was alone that time and he noticed me and said hello.
Anyways, I feel like since we've been on two dates I should approach him if I see him on Thursday.. should I? And like, how do I act? Can I kiss him? I want to still seem interested, but I don't want it to be weird in front of his friends?

What Guys Said 1

• You aren't a couple or anything so if you happen to run into him at school I think a hug might be fine, but I wouldn't go any further than that. If he wants to kiss you he will. Just be chill and don't scare him off by being clingy.

What Girls Said 2

• Yeh approach him why not. Not sure about the kiss but a hug is surely fine and maybe he will kiss you :)

• Hug is safe. Otherwise, let him initiate.