What's the hardest thing you've ever had to do while dating?

I just did the hardest thing ever. A super sexy/cutie girl wanted to hangout, and I told her I couldn't because I recently started seeing someone else. It was an incredible sacrifice on my part and my best girl will never even know. Life is so unfair! This is the hardest thing I have ever had to do!!!

1mo In retrospect I should have made this question blue anon, but GAG won't let me.

Most Helpful Guy

• Break up with a (literally) stop traffic figure gal, voluptuous sex goddess, rich parents & Italiano ooohlala
    because she refused to & lied about taking BC pills, neither of us having a career to support consequences ala baby
    ... and I hate liars all my life, I get the dirty end of all those sticks

I do have regrets in not figuring out how to keep her at times but OK an angel finally found me much later

That's tough, but you did the right thing. Can't have some girl you can't trust sneaking a baby viz lying to you.

Thanks but I went back to a chronic liar that lead me to HELL
      and thus feel the irony of it all and still can dream how damn sexy Ital. gal was... who gave me a HJ on 1st blind date

What Girls Said 12

• Life is fair you can either enjoy the single life and date hot girls/ guys all the time or just be with someone that you can have a possible future with...
    To answer you're question so far nothing honestly but I did hide my " childish things " stuffed animals, hello kitty collection, and my porcelain dolls. To some guys it seems weird when a girl my age still has stuff like that. But when I finally confessed to my boyfriend about he didn't care and thought it was cute, I was really happy taking them out of the closet

• Finally getting the ladyballs to leave was the hardest thing.

What's lady balls?

Oh i see. Yeah, leaving is hard. Super hard sometimes. Some people get trapped. Be fluid, like water.

@Theodorable Exactly. In the words of Shaggy, you gotta "make like a banana and split." lol

• Living in different cities...

• Trying to figure out what I actually want

• Your life must be pretty ok if this is the hardest thing you've ever had to do. Being a decent guy shouldn't be a "sacrifice".

My hardest was choosing between an extended overseas trip we'd already paid for and cancelling it because my mother-in-law had to have a pretty serious surgery. There was nothing we could do for her but she asked for our support and I was out thousands by cancelling

Wow, that's a pretty big sacrifice, but it was the right thing to do. Could you give your trip away?

It's good to be there. If she was afraid of death, it was the right thing. If she was having her appendix removed, she shouldn't have asked.

Exactly 😊 It was never an option to say no, but you save for so long and plan and take time off work, it was disappointing

• lol daating? does a Dating Sim count?

• If you find this so unfair then maybe you're not ready to be in a relationship

Hahaha! I know. It was kind of a stupid question. I wish I had made it anonymous right after I posted it, but GAG wouldn't let me change. But it's not easy still though. I had some serious lust for that chick. So to be like, "I can't really fuck with you," it's like pulling teeth.

Why the need to be anonymous does either girl use the site?

No, because it's kind of a stupid question. "oh life is so hard, I was placed between two worthy women." - I framed the question poorly.

• letting go

• That is actually really good of you :) The girl although she doesn't know has a respectful guy! The hardest thing I have to do is be patient, it's hard lol!

Patient is hard for men too. Lack of patience is probably the fall many young men.

• That's how it always goes. Whenever you're in a commited relationship you attract everyone in sight.

It's so true though. I start seeing this girl, and other women on my friend's list have spider senses and they all start moving in about 9 days into it. Most of the time you can just play it cool and they go away, but this one literally asked me out. Sucks to say no.

• That's

Ugh my phone glitched and pressed sent
      I was going to type:
      That's why I like open relationships

I can't do open relationships. Have you ever read, The Alchemist? The essence of love is ownership. Perhaps that's natural, in a way. I'm not saying it IS, but it might be.

• Open up.

You don't need any walls. Walls do two things: they keep you in, and they keep others out. Screw them though, you don't want to be trapped inside.

I know but it's just the way I am.

walls are good. You just can't trust everyone.

What Guys Said 6

• Study for med school finals, not even kidding. Went on a first date with this chick a couple days ago and it went extremely well. I told her that I won't be able to see her for about 1.5 weeks and she basically forced me into agreeing to seeing her sooner because that's too long and she really wants to see me asap... so I'm seeing her tomorrow even though I know I shouldn't but I also really want to. She's like very very very hot and it's basically guaranteed that we're hooking up (she wants to do netflix and chill, her idea) so how could I say no that? Did I mention that she's very very hot? Also, I might have to cancel on another girl that I'm supposed to go on a date with next week if I like the current girl I'm seeing enough. On top of that there's another girl that told me to call her after I was done with finals so we could hang out. Too many options and too little time. Being a late bloomer, I never thought I'd be in a situation like this haha.

That's kind of like my story. Being a late bloomer part. Have you ever listened to Damien Rice? He has a line that goes, "Too many options can kill the man." -- meaning that if we have too many options, we can't commit to just one. Check out this song, and congrats on Med School! https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=72tOeZuftUc

No never heard of him before, he sounds mad chill! I've decided to tell the other girls (well just not call one of them) that I'm currently seeing someone and don't like dating multiple girls. Went on a second date with her last night and she ended up staying over. I'm going to give her a fair shot, she seems like a genuinely sweet girl and I can tell that she really likes me so I don't want to do her wrong. Plus she's also hot which is always a bonus haha. She threw a little hissy fit and tried ignoring me last night when I told her that I wouldn't be able to see her until after finals. She gave up when she realized that I wasn't budging haha.

• Not have sex when my girlfriend wanted it.

She did a good job of controlling herself, but when we had some wine, things almost got out of hand.

She's my ex now partly because I would not sleep with her.

I am waiting for marriage. Sex clouds the mind and destroys the foundation you have been working on.

Dude, that's commendable that you would be waiting, but you're old enough and you ought to just smash it. Controlling yourself in that situation is difficult.

Well, relationships are built around flexibility.

Absolutely. But there is a spiritual component that is indefinable. Only my Creator can arrange a meeting with the woman He created specifically for me. My friend told me He is getting ready to give her to me, due to the changes in my mind and heart, due to my past abuse.

• Yeah man that was just... incredible... And what's sad is that neither girl will ever know what huge sacrifice you made!

Oh, I told the other one that I couldn't go out because I started seeing someone. I couldn't just not go out with her.

• I had to tell a girl I was dating that was really into me... that I just wanted to be friends.

I'm glad she took it decently well, now I know how girls feel having to reject someone.

• Rejecting people. It's not just hard for the person getting rejected, it isn't fun for the rejecter either :/

You're so right though! That's a really good way to look at it. Good comment!

You got to like be considerate with your words, but at the end you'll have to hurt that person and that sucks... And if the person can't stay friends, you lost someone maybe precious, if they were a fun person, which sucks even more lol

• Don't take credit for something you're supposed to be doing.

Haha! I'm not taking credit for it. I tried to change the comment to anon right after sending it, but GAG wouldn't let me change it. Yeah, I'm not taking credit for it, but it's still not easy.