My boyfriend and threesomes?

My boyfriend brings up 3somes every couple of months and it always turns into a big argument because I don't want one.. I'm tired of it and he makes me feel bad because I don't want one and I told him if we ever had a three way I'd leave him , I've told him a dozen times how sex was special to me and how I didn't want one.. I'm not sure what to do

Most Helpful Guy

• Well, it's obvious your boyfriend isn't satisfied by you alone. It's very sad. Yes, it will ruing you if you have a threesome, and you know that. Absolutely do not do it. Sadly, your boyfriend is very likely NOT marriage material or someone you should be considering spending the rest of your life with.

Thanks so much, I won't let him talk me into doing it I have more respect for my relationship to even do that

Stick to your guns. I would like you to find someone who actually loves you.

Thanks you're sweet 😊

Most Helpful Girl

• Stand your ground. Don't feel bad about that shit, your boyfriend should be the one feeling bad picking fights and getting mad because YOU dont wanna be in that situation. It's your body he needs to get that through his head. Tell him " nigga no i ain't doing it, you can either respect my decision and me for making it, or skidaddle"

Thanks😂😂😂I actually broke up with him I took everyone's advice because this is his third time so I'm over it

Thankyou 😘

What Guys Said 21

• Tell him that you won't change your mind, and ask him which is more important to him that threesome or your relationship?

Everyone is allowed to have limits and I completely agree with you on this one. I would never want to see my partner having sex with anyone else, and if I had to see that then it would probably be the end of the relationship.

Thank you so much he doesn't see it that way

• It's one of those things where you have to at least throw positive energy into the conversation. It doesn't have to be an argument, it can be an intimate conversation. You have options. Control the narrative.

How can in be positive when he gets upset because I don't want one

Again control the narrative. There's nothing wrong with being uncomfortable with a threesome. Im sure if it were the other way around, he'd feel some type of way. Maybe bring up a fantasy that would make him uncomfortable, even if its made up. You need to drive your point home, but ask him about something unachievable, like "If you could choose a celebrity...". Try to "talk".

Thanks

• Tell him to fuck off. He should respect your wishes. However, make sure you tell him that you do NOT want to hear this again from him BEFORE you yell at him. Because right now gen is just thinking "I need to convince her!"

• If he is asking for a threesome basically what he is saying is he wants to have sex with more women than just you. Whether you agree or not to the 3some this guy is going to be having an affair behind your back.

He is already showing he is not okay with monogamy by asking for a 3some. Especially if he asked more than once that is a HUGe sign.

Thanks yeah imma gonna have to go this time , it always turns into an argument and I'm tired of it

• You stated your side. He needs to either respect your wishes or buzz off.

• yea he obviously has someone else on his mind, and wants to see his girl as a slut. seems like a douche

• If he really cares about you, he should always be considerate of your feelings. You should tell him that, and if he doesn't want to listen, then maybe he isn't right for you.

• You need to tell him that you're leaving if he brings it up again, and mean it.

There won't be another time I'm leaving this is the third conversation we've had this year about it

Great minds think alike.

Yess

• maybe he should stop being a selfish douche bag and like you because your a great girlfriend not just to give him threesome- if he keeps pushing drop him like a bad habit and get a guy who will appreciate you

I'm really thinking about dropping him tonight we've had this conversation three times this year!! He just don't get it

• Your doing exactly what you need to do. Stick to your guns if you feel strongly about something.

Thanks I know I'm doing right !

• Dump his ass

• Don't leave him if you love him. Just say either the three way, or you, and he said three way then dump him.

This is the third time we've had this conversation in over it

😂😂😂imma stop commenting your a troll for sure goodnight 😊

Not a troll, just a being real with you. Telling what you need to hear not what you want to hear.

• He should respect ur decision and if not u should leave him

Thank you for answering

• Break up with him

• A bunch of these comments seem like your just telling this girl exactly what you think she wants to hear. Maybe the guy just wants to talk about it, its healty to explore fantasys, maybe not act them out but try having a dirty talk session where you conceptualize the three some, starting and ending with I just really can't do it in real life.

No he wants to do it... this is his third time this year talking about it and it turns into an argument he gets mad about my opinion on the subject

So your set in your ways why ask us. You seem to know exactly what you are going to do about it.

I wanted some opinions that's all

• Then you need to ask yourself if he's worth staying, over

Nope 🙂

Thanks for answering

Yeppp

• Why so he could disappoint 2 ladies at once! Lol jk. Come on just do it and then decide if you want one. Or just watch videos and learn about it. by the way what kind of threesome does he want? One with 2 dudes on you, or 2 girls on him?

He wants both

Bye.

Good night :)

• Ewwww. Maybe you're not sexually compatible?

Who are you saying eww to?

Threesomes are eww. >.<

Right lol

• Just ditch him already. This is a big conflict of sexual interest in your relationship. Either you leave him or he'll eventually cheat on you and have a threesome with other people eventually anyway, because he really wants a threesome and it's something you have no desire to ever have.

Thank you I never stand my ground when I break up with him like he starts crying and stuff , I'm not even sure how to do it

Then it would be a perfect troll lol. If he gets really mad, you about it, you can always give him one last message, "I ditched you, U MAD BRO?" lol

Besides, the sooner you break up with him the sooner you can just move onto somebody else anyway. He's wasting his time and as well as yours focusing entirely on wanting threesomes and sexual gratification in which love and relationships aren't solely about sex and threesomes. He's better off finding a girl that either wants open relationships, or someone that actually wants to be friends with benefits with him and is open to threesomes and group sex, otherwise, he better work hard make good money and spend it on two escorts and have the threesome experience that he is so obsessed with and lusting after.

I'm going to say exactly what you said to him

• u can do it. i believe in u baby ;)

• Instead of a 3 some say you want a 4 some with another couple. You guys could have sex with each other and another couple at the same time.

What Girls Said 4

• That's rude. My guy brings it up. I think ALL guys bring it up but I say no and that's the end of it. You should tell him if you aren't enough for him, you'll happily find a guy who thinks you are.

Thanks I will just trying to find a way to word it

• Well, your boyfriend should respect you enough to take no for an answer. If he truly did respect you, he would let it go. I would ask myself if the relationship is worth staying in, and decide what to do from there.

• Does he want a ffm or mfm?

Both

😑🤔🤔🤔

It depends, but I understand the concept.

• so just leave him

I am thanks for answering