Should I not date white girls cause they don't understand humor?

Ok so I'm biracial around most black or other biracial people I could say a joke and they will crack up laughing but when I say something around this girl she gives me a deer in the headlights kinda look and it's a buzz kill

1mo Thanks
1mo Thanks again

Most Helpful Girl

• If it just that girl, then don't date her. She doesn't have your sense of humor. If you notice a pattern with all white girls not laughing at your jokes, then maybe date more of another race that does laugh at your jokes.

Yeah it has started to become a pattern

The wow part was cause your really pretty

Thanks:)

What Girls Said 11

• media.giphy.com/media/3o7TKqm1mNujcBPSpy/giphy.gif
    Has nothing to do with race what so ever. Saying a person doesn't have humour just because they don't like your jokes is pretty close minded honestly. Everyone has different humour, you and the girl just don't click, and I repeat - NOTHING to do with race.

Kinda disappointed I wanted to sleep with her

• homie. it has nothing to do with race. humor is individual. if one person doesn't get the joke, just move on and try someone else.

Well I'm really attracted to women I can make laugh

well, i'm italian and i happen to have a pretty good sense of humor. just try it out with someone else. you'll find something that clicks.

• Dont date them if you dont like them... but dont bad mouth them. I dont date black men... but I am dont go around bad mouthing them.

• Well it depends on the individual, but personally I know some hilarious white girls. But if you want to stop dating them, then who are we to judge?

Well it's just a buzz kill when she gives me the deer in the head lights look

I'm black myself and yeah I think my sense of humor is a bit broader and so Aden my black friends but I do know some funny white girls. Just do what's best for you.

• Date a white girl with a sense of humor. Like me lol
    My friends and i joke about stuff all the time. Its only offensive if someones offended.

Yeah for example there was a dirty girl who came in our store smelling really bad and I said apparently some dude likes swimming in the deep blue sea but she didn't get what I was saying at all

You'll find her

Hopefully

• I've met some pretty hilarious white girls so no its just that girl specifically thats humor isn't like yours.

As a brown girl, I am more crazy I'll admit lmao

• She isn't taken by you

• All white girls or just this one white girl?
    Maybe if you are using some kind of black humour that might be considered racist coming from a white person she doesn't know if she should find it funny or not for fear of being labelled racist?

Well it was about a guy who came in with a women on Heroin and happened to have a wedding ring on his hand. My manager goes she's probably giving it up and I say maybe the dude likes swimming in the deep blue sea

Doesnt*

So why does she flirt so much then

• i would only date African americans. you'll get a good deal on KFC

• Yeah, why not? just date what works for you.

What Guys Said 3

• Well you may be telling certain kind of jokes that only minorities can relate with. But the white women i've joked with have gotten it, generally.

• she may understand humour quite well but just not find you funny.

• I don't think you're funny at all.