He won't ask me for my number?

Okay so I have been talking to this guy, we flirt all the time. He's homeschooled so therefore I can't see him all the time.

But we talk every single day he is the one who starts the conversations. I would, but he never gives me the opportunity to start a conversation. He really likes me he told me himself, and we have been talking for a week now over snap chat. Also one of my guy friends messaged him and they sent a picture of me that they took, and my guy friend said "is she your girlfriend?" & the guy I'm talking to said "maybe👀" but he hasn't asked me for my phone number yet.

Why would he not ask me for my number if he really likes me?

What Guys Said 1

• I'm guessing he sees no need to ask for it.
    You talk every single day and have snapchat... A lot of people just choose to text through that.

What Girls Said 1

• Maybe he feels he doesn't need it right now giving you two alk over snap, thats how most my friends communicate too. I trust that if he even needs it? hell ask