This guy I'm seeing tells me he is "attracted" to me, but 7 dates later - he hasn't even tried to kiss me?

• He is NOT Attracted to you
  • He IS Attracted to you (buy maybe shy?)

Most Helpful Guy

• That doesn't mean he doesn't WANT to though. Just maybe shy or unsure if he should (being respectful). How about you kissing him first? Or let him know that you'd like him to. If you're staring at each other for example, lean in close to his face. There are so many different types of women out there and was that "expect" guys to do or know things and it's not realistic. It's so easy to offend a woman that it's no wonder guys are hesitant. And if he truly likes you, then he won't want to risk upsetting you if it's not want you want or it's too early etc. So my point is we aren't mind readers. You have to let him know that you'd like him to and it's ok. Assuming it is.

Most Helpful Girl

• Is he super religious? I've known about guys who don't want to get tempted so they wait for marriage to do all those things, including kissing. You should ask him about it.

he has rubbed my shoulders... so i dont know what to think

hehe thank you!!!

You're welcome! :)

What Guys Said 20

• hard to say. i guess we have to presume that he wouldn't lie about being attracted to you, otherwise you'd have to wonder why he kept going out with you

he may be shy, feel awkward, not know when the moment is right, or perhaps wonder how you will respond/how you feel about him

• All that means is that he is inexperienced. He probably has never kissed before. He might be scared to or he is just moving slow. He is also probably not over the touch barrier yet. When your out with him touch him more.

• It's OK TO KISS HIM
    and thereafter make it crystal clear in innuendos what sure thing green lights you have on other advances/issues

"crystal clear in innuendos"
      that's an oxymoronic statement lol

... disagree... NOT to a desperate shy guy looking for signs/clues

• He probably wants to kiss you but is wayy over thinking it in his head and is waiting for the absolute perfect moment so he's taking it really really slow. If you want to kiss him why don't you just make the first move and see how he reciprocates. Henry just needs a push in the right direction. Whats holding him back must be lack of experience and nervousness just make the first move for him already

• Girls
    Why the fuck u want it so bad but still never want to make first step.

Am very frustrated from girls like this.
    It is not a taboo or wrong to bend the cliche rules and take first step in fact it will make my day and give me a boner and will ask u to come at my apartment.

For the girl to come do ye first move to kiss is a huge bonus for any guy

• How dare you, you should give him a medal for being a gentlemen and not trying to impose things on you without your consent :(

• So, try to kiss him instead? You have free will you know.

• He has no balls to go for it.
    I always go for it on the first date, the worst that can happen is rejection.

If you really like him maybe you should just lean in at the right time

• He's either a pussy and waiting for you to make the first move, or at least tell him it's OK, or he's a pussy and doesn't mind being friendzoned.

• What are you waiting for?

• Do show any signs that you want to be kissed?

• You should give him time to kiss you. Don't kiss him first. Let him do it. But you can send him a text and ask him, jokingly, "Are you ever going to kiss me?" Pick on him or something.

• he's gay... totally.

jk no idea maybe he's shy and waiting for u to rape him?

• Maybe he's just a little slower at taking action compared to previous guys I mean. It all guys wanna finger bang you on the first day some wanna take their time maybe

• He's either shy or is on the fence about how attracted to you he is.

• what you have there is a girlyboy lol

• He could be shy is why he's little afraid to make the move.

• Maybe he's still weighing the cost/benefits and hasn't decided whether you're worth the effort.

• He's gay.

What Girls Said 4

• The fact that he's out in a date with you for 7 times.. tells enough that he likes you. He wouldn't have met you if he wasn't interested.
    He's probably shy or respecting you.. waiting for the right time?

• Well if he's gone on 7 dates then he probably likes you.
    But maybe he is just shy.
    Why don't you make first step and initiate a kiss? Its not such a big deal.

• if you like him and after SEVEN? dates he hasn't, you kiss him!!

• I was in the same situation as you a few months ago. He sounds like he's just shy and like a sound guy.