Do you think it's okay to kiss on the first date?

Or will the guy think you're easy?
I'm just wondering because I'm going on a date with a guy next week and I'm just thinking that if all goes well and he wants to kiss me, should I let him? Or could I give him the impression I give things up easily?

What are your thoughts on the matter?

What Guys Said 2

• I think its okay to have sex on the first date. And not just regular sex, but that animalistic savage sex.

• Yeah, I think it's okay. If you wanna kiss and he wants it too, why hold it?

It's because in my last relationship I jumped in to things way too soon. I've been thinking lately maybe that's why it didn't work out, because I just gave myself to him so easily because I liked him so much. Maybe I need to just hold back on everything and then slowly I'll allow kisses and after a substantial amount of time other things could happen, but I don't know

It makes sense, but I don't think that a kiss will harm things much. If you don't want to kiss though, you prefer to wait, then don't. He can't force you, as we already know.

Yeah fair enough, all I know is I won't be the one pushing for it, it would never go further than a kiss that's one thing I know for sure.

What Girls Said 1

• If you feel like kissing him, do so. There is nothing wrong with that.