Of a person is Bisexual do you think it's ok to have a boyfriend and a gf?

Most Helpful Guy

• OK, this is a bit of a tricky situation for me to answer.

While I think there is a moral issue, that I choose not to bring up, I also believe that, as long as long as it's not effecting me personally, it't really none of my business.

So ultimately, I would never do it, as I have a moral objection, as long as your not hiding it from your boyfriend or girlfriend, it really doesn't matter what I think. It's no one's business but you own, so whatever I say really doesn't matter. a lot of things are like that.

I would just suggest you not be a jerk and attempt to hide it from you boyfriend and girlfriend. Then you are hurting someone else, especially when they find out and feel you are betraying their trust. Then it think it would be wrong, as you are harming others.

What Guys Said 2

• Only if both partners are okay with it.

Lots of bisexual people are monogamous. Bisexuality just means that you're attracted to both sexes, not that you constantly need sex from both.

• I wouldn't have any interest in that.

However, if you are upfront about that and the other parties agree, go for it.

What Girls Said 4

• I think it is okay if you are interesting a polyamourous relationship and all parties in the relationship is okay with it. Otherwise no.

• if you are officially dating both? No, but say if you're dating a guy and "talking" to a girl? I say its cool

• Yeah if all parties are consenting to it. Then it is a polyamourous relationship.

• If they know about each other then sure.