Cheating in general?

they say a cheater either acts more nice and loving, want extra crazy sex... or they're distant, accusing, lying, hiding all the negs you can think of, but what would you say is most accurate if you're trying to spot a cheater. how would they really be towards you what's your experience?

Most Helpful Guy

• Honestly worrying about it, trying to find differences in patterns or analyzing things etc is pretty just going to drive you crazy. People that are serial cheaters will act no differently because to them they aren't doing anything wrong. You are basically just wasting mental energy worrying about it. Either trust the person or don't be with them.

I'm not worried I'm single just curious how to spot a cheater

Well like I said, if its someone that does it all the time, you won't be able to spot it because they don't think they did anything wrong. Aside from that I'm sure there are some sign's, but everyone is different so its hard to really put together an obvious this = that.

Most Helpful Girl

• I didn't act any different at all which is terrible.

you didn't feel guilt then? or you weren't emotionally involved enough? or you just didn't realize you were acting differently? I'm sure their were some type of signs.

I wasn't emotionally involved and still not its totally one sided which sucks

What Guys Said 1

• Cheaters are just people. Anyone can cheat, even those who you would never expect to be capable of that.

What Girls Said 1

• If they're smart they remain the same in behavior