If a guy is talking bad about his ex girlfriend to his new girlfriend?

What does that mean? Like for example if the guy is telling his new girlfriend that his ex is crazy? Would he even talk about his ex girlfriend at all? Thoughts

Most Helpful Guy

What Guys Said 12

• It means he doesn't want to own up to the mistakes he made in his last relationship so he tries to make it seem like the girl was crazy or stupid or whatever. Anyways, its a bad sign when a guy talks shit about his ex.

It means the guy has emotional baggage, resentments, issues and is still hung up on his ex

• I don't think he's completely over her if he's still talking about her. Then again he could just be venting.

• ummm well he's not with her is he? so thats probably why she's crazy lol. if she was normal he might still be with her. i use to talk about my exs when my girlfriend started to compare herself to them... or something like that. it might be a bit weird if he just randomly keeps bringing them up.

• Sounds like he is trying to make you sound better, by belittling his last girlfriend. If his ex was really crazy, why was he with her. Just tell him you are not interested in hearing about her.

• It means you're too worried about things you shouldn't be worried about. Don't stress, take it all in stride, its part of the process to find "the one". Most are not, the one, remember that. Take it in, "take note", keep cool and enjoy the things about him that attract you to him. When those run out, or the "other things" become the norm, then you know the writing is on the wall.

Peace.

• He's not with her, and he's telling you why. If you want to stay with him, don't do the things she did.

• It's a little bit of coping with what he's been through, a dash of hope that you are better, and a small warning that she might do something unexpected at some point...

• It doesn't mean anything. He's just making conversation.

• Most likely not over her

• It means that he will do the same to her, when and if he has issues with her.

• he isn't truly over her.

• Maybe he talks about it because he wants you to know what qualities he doesn't like and what actions to avoid.
    Maybe he likes to say how much better you are than her. Maybe he holds a grudge against her for being so messed up towards him and all he can do about it is vent.

What Girls Said 9

• I wouldn't completely believe him. Find out more info from his friends and family before making up your own mind.

• I find it very strange if a guy keeps talking negatively about his ex all the time. Usually when men do this, they were probably the reason the relationship ended to begin with. They are trying to play the victim and get sympathy from you

• he's either still not over her or she did some crazy shit recently that popped her back into his mind

• than he not normal and you should move on

• There's a lot to be said for guys who label their ex crazy

• I would keep in mind that the way he talks about his ex is probably the exact same way he would talk about you too if anything were to happen.

• My ex ran his mouth about me and my boyfriend to his new girlfriend and she tried getting hard with me about it so she got punched lmfao.
    Anyway I think it's good to tell your new boyfriend/girlfriend what you've been through.

• I do not trust any guy that is my boyfriend and still talk shit about his ex girlfriend. Is childish.

• While it's good he's talking negatively about her he still shouldn't be talking about her at all!!