Overall, who's more picky?

• Women
  • Men

Most Helpful Girl

• For hookups? Women
    For relationships? Men

Most Helpful Guy

• I really believe that as much as people don't want to admit it... everything is based on looks. And your "number" on the "scale" of looks, determines everything.

I feel like both sides are the same. The better looking you are, the higher your standards for both men and women. Now that doesn't necessarily mean only a good looking man can get a hot woman. But an unnatractive man must be very good in all other areas. But for a an unnatractive woman? I feel like she doesn't have much of a chance to settle down with a good looking man. But on the flip side, a very unnatractive woman can have sex with many very attractive men. But a very unnatractive man absolutely will not have sex with any attractive women in his entire life (unless of course he's the aforementioned man with perfect traits across the board like confidence, swag, or whatever it is women like lol.)

Now I'm sure guys and girls will reply to me and have a fit that I have somehow insulted either gender. I think both genders are equal when it comes to this shit, it's just the puzzle pieces are shaped a little differently. So please don't get mad and start calling me names lol. This is how I feel, in a simplified way. I think it's way more complex but I can't fit it all into this little box.

What Girls Said 3

• Hard to say but I guess that women expect more from their partners in relationships and guys often don't see the problem. Depends.

• i think women are pickier

• I think it depends on the individual. People who have higher self worth tend to be more picky. I tend to be more picky, but I think that's okay. It just may mean that you are turning down more people/relationships than others are.

What Guys Said 3

• Men are more picky. I've seen some pretty ugly and undeserving dudes with some gorgeous women, but never vice-versa.

• I love these results so far xD

• Both are equally picky.