Girls, DO YOU GIRLS CARE?

Im dating this girl and I know she is gonna ask me sometime if I have done anything with a girl before. I have only had oral sex once, and I am still a virgin. Is the girl I'm dating going to care about that one time?

2

What Girls Said 2

• the only thing is that there are plenty of guys who have had a lot of sex but still don't know how to make a girl orgasm... so a guy who is inexperienced might be worrisome because if an "experienced" guy can't do it then an unexperienced guy might be thought of as "hopeless." But you can combat that by just being willing to try things and being a great listener. Ask her what feels good and if she's had sex before ask her what her preferences are. Ask her how she likes to be eaten out (and be willing to do that!)

As long as you are willing to listen to her and put in an effort into making it feel good for her, then you'll be fine!

No like she isn't that type of girl I think, I'm asking is if she is gonna CARE sense she isn't that type of girl

right, and I'm saying she's not going to care as long as you make sure she orgasms. If you can't get her to orgasm, then she's going to wish she was with someone who knew how to do that. But if you can get her to orgasm, or at least make an effort, then she's not going to care that it's your first time.

• well i dont see why she would care